The Dancing Orc

Parrhesia

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, you realize you've been standing there talking to an imaginary person the whole time right? You've had a bit too much to drink. It's recorded on this recording orb. I don't push or pull doors. I smash them apart.

I've not been drinking a thing. You just pulled out the ring, remember? Now Sauron's goons are coming...

I told you never to put the ring on, but here you go...

You'll die first. I'll kill all of them. Spill all the beer on the ground and get in a dry location.

I told you, I wasn't drinking. Oh well, it's not like I'm going to convince you otherwise. Nonetheless, I'm partly responsible for this mess. 'm not hiding. I've got a few tricks at my disposal too. ;)

Whole, please.

Yeah, mom's making cylindric glutinous rice cake, and I am going to stay up tonight to watch it cook. Hehehehehhe... 'Til 5 am. O.o

Sounds exciting. I'm going to be headed to bed soon enough since I need to do some reading for a test I have tomorrow.

Don't believe him. He's in extremely deep love with a woman 5 years older and he drank so much he thought he was a dragon.

The first part is true (and she loves me back, too :wub::wub::wub: ). The second part...was also true, but is hardly relevant. (Last time I drink a bottle of THAT)