Yay! 'Allo World!

Terra

I've heard some horror stories about that game's price at local game stores. You found a really good deal, get it while you still can! Even if you don't want to play it you could sell it for a profit online. ;)

Nice try! But I'll definately play it! there's just one game I bought recently at a flea market that's extremely confusing with equipment/menues.....Final Fantasy Legend III for original GB. I got it for a steal at $8.....but yah.....I need to print a gamefaq of the armor/weapons/accessories. I play it on my SNES.

Nice try! But I'll definately play it! there's just one game I bought recently at a flea market that's extremely confusing with equipment/menues.....Final Fantasy Legend III for original GB. I got it for a steal at $8.....but yah.....I need to print a gamefaq of the armor/weapons/accessories. I play it on my SNES.

I think it's funny that you have a Super NES and a Wii but not a computer. :)

Final Fantasy Legend III isn't, though I prefer FF Legend II myself. Believe it or not that one borrows a bit from Fire Emblem in the battles at least, with spells cast from tomes and breakable weapons. Also, a more coherent story (with lots of Indiana Jones references). They're both challenging, engaging little games though, and you practically need some kind of guide to play either since the games themselves don't give any information on mechanics or item stats.

The Final Fantasy in the title doesn't actually mean anything, so as a Dragon Quest loyalist I feel no guilt in playing them.

I think it's funny that you have a Super NES and a Wii but not a computer. :)

Final Fantasy Legend III isn't, though I prefer FF Legend II myself. Believe it or not that one borrows a bit from Fire Emblem in the battles at least, with spells cast from tomes and breakable weapons. Also, a more coherent story (with lots of Indiana Jones references). They're both challenging, engaging little games though, and you practically need some kind of guide to play either since the games themselves don't give any information on mechanics or item stats.

The Final Fantasy in the title doesn't actually mean anything, so as a Dragon Quest loyalist I feel no guilt in playing them.

lol, I like you. But yah.... I DID have a PC....but it got destroyed by my baby nephew. I've HAD my SNES since I was in 1st grade, and I didn't buy the wii...my brother did! *claps*

It's also cool to know someone else who's played FF Legend....it hurts my eyes! I don't know how many times I adjust the colors when I play GB games on Super Gameboy....but the big screen is cool. You're also right about the gameguide for the weapons.....what's with the extra menu when you click an equipment?

I'm learning. I knew PHP already, but that was mainly all just syntax. But I'm trying to learn how to solve problems efficiently, and C seemed like a fun language to use for that : )

I'm learning. I knew PHP already, but that was mainly all just syntax. But I'm trying to learn how to solve problems efficiently, and C seemed like a fun language to use for that : )

Um, Hiiii! *likes comp programmers*

HTML is fun to learn...

yah...*sigh* I remember learning how to arrange & input html for a Star Wars RP forum I ran. I had made it look great. The game was also great, but it died after awhile due to a low amount of players. Some of my fav. custom characters were on it.

I played an Avatar one too that I was second top admin in, and I'm still pretty much active in a Naruto rp I've been playing for almost 4 yrs now, with my most worked on character ever. A friend of mine there is making a Dragon Age RP I'm joining when it's ready, and once I have a new PC, I'm going to make my next RP Forum, Fire Emblem World. It'll have all classes from every FE game, and plenty of countries with their own rulers and such. I'm surprised there isn't one already made, or else I'd start writing up character bios.

really? odd. They're all over. Search Konaha on google and click Naruto proboards. I play that one and know many members there. in any case, text style RPing is a fav passion of mine.

Blah, XHTML isn't even real programming. There's some source code, but that's it, really. Markup isn't the same as programming. Ever wondered why nobody every referred to an XHTML program? This is why. I know it (in conjuction with CSS of course), but I generally focus more on 'the inner beauty' rather than the 'outer beauty', so to speak. You know, I like programming the behaviour of a web page much more than marking up every element of the page.

C++ is required in most programs.

??

C and C++ are probably the languages used in the majority of the programs, but I don't think C++ is required for most. C++ is probably the most efficient for some problems, but then again so is Java superior for different kinds of projects, and LISP for others, and so on. I haven't done much Java programming, but I really like object-oriented programming. It's quite an interesting concept, so that's a reason for me to like Java. What I like less about Java is that even writing a simple message to the screen takes up a huge bunch of lines. I mean:

class Hello
{
   public static void main(String args[])
   {
       System.out.println("Hello World!");
   }
}

And PHP is the other extreme...

<?="Hello World!"?>

If short tags is enabled. And otherwise it's still ridiculously short : p

Anyway, I'm just going to stick to web programming and C for now. I'll see what I'll do after that.