So I'm new

Kirbyiscool19

Haha! Serenesforest is one of my favorite forums, and I've finally decided to join! :D

Kirbyiscool19 is also on gamefaqs, as I enjoy posting there too. Also, my favorite fire emblem games is tough, but I love multiplayer on the DS, so that one is my favorite. My others would be the GBA series (any of them) for the amazing support convos.

(:Artur: + :Lute: is one of my favorites.)

Thanks for your help! I also changed my sig! :blink:

Edited by Kirbyiscool19

Haha! Serenesforest is one of my favorite forums, and I've finally decided to join! :D

Kirbyiscool19 is also on gamefaqs, as I enjoy posting there too. Also, my favorite fire emblem games is tough, but I love multiplayer on the DS, so that one is my favorite. My others would be the GBA series (any of them) for the amazing support convos.

(:Artur: + :Lute: is one of my favorites.)

(P.S. For some reason my picture isn't showing up in my quote. Help please?) :blink:

PLAY THE SNES ONES!

The picture isn't in your quote because the picture is gone. right click, copy url, and look it up in the address box

PLAY THE SNES ONES!

The picture isn't in your quote because the picture is gone. right click, copy url, and look it up in the address box

I can't access the SNES Fire Emblems, and I am not using emulators/roms/patches. Last time I downloaded some, my computer downloaded some harmful material with it and my computer crashed, taking all the data on it with it! Needless to say, I had a bunch of papers to re-type :facepalm:

Also, the picture I wanted to use didn't work anyway:it was to big. So I changed my quote to something else completely.

Thanks for telling me.