Possible glitch?

I'm on chapter 15, but just realized that I never got the base conversation where you recruit Sothe on chapter 12.

I know I read all of the base convos. It's just bugging me because I was doing a transfer run, and I wanted transfers for him, as well. I'm playing on normal mode, if that helps.

I have no idea what happened. Help please?

Sothe is an utter God in my perfect playthrough, so I have gained a huge appreciation for him. And it would really suck to play this game and realize something is missing. I remember my first PT. I forgot that there was a halberdier with an Adept scroll in 17-4, so I killed Oliver immediately. sad.gif

What!? O__________________O

Sothe? God? These two words don't match and it looks like they would never unless you consider thieving utility something as big...Volke could do just the same and even better, he can actually promote and have fighting utility, Sothe is locked to knives, like Volke, problem is he suffers from having those caps and not promoting.

Exactly. Volke is the best character in this challenge, by far, and Sothe is the second best, once again by far. I consider second best to be God too.

He doesn't suck, I can agree he is great, just that others like Nolan, Edward and Aran can turn out to be much better fighters, Sothe's utility isn't so big when it comes to thieving in FE10, so he will rely much more on combat.