I'm so sick

Junkhead

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who?

She's referring to me. (as if it weren't glaringly obvious).

But don't worry, I won't be bothering her anymore. It would bring enough sorrow to me even to talk to her at this point.

Edited by Randomly Predictable

Do you really want to go into that right now?! Seriously?!

No. Like I said, talking to you at the moment would only make me feel worse about myself. I know that I nave wronged you, and I would like to make amends with you at a later time. But right now, I need to distance myself from you. Please forgive me... :(

Throw a rock into their window next time then.

THat's exactly what I TRIED to do! Exept they were coins! ;_;

*Shudders*

I'd seriously yell at the top of my lungs "SHUT THE FUCK UP". I mean, it's goddamn 5 A.M. Ugh.

*Looks at previous posts*

Off-topic is off-topic.

I totally would've...but "SHUT UP!!!" is already enough and that wold mean I am a little more serious...and I wanted to make my voice unrecongnizeable as possible by the way I sounded.

I don't get why the hell people moan so god damn much while having sex.

I mean, come on, it's not really THAT good.

It's decent, I get it, you moan a bit, but god damn you aren't running a marathon.

Oh, it's perfectly feasible to have sex quietly. But it's certainly not ideal. By moaning, and making various other passionate sounds, you not only feel better yourself--because you're not trying to restrain things and keep them pent up, allowing yourself to experience more fully the enjoyment--but you provide audible feedback for your partner, telling them which places are more stimulating, encouraging them to continue on, etc. and it also can heighten their arousal and enjoyment as well.

Granted of course, some people can take it entirely too far, but on the other hand it could just be that the building walls or such are very thin, or the sound insulation is non-existant.

Granted of course, some people can take it entirely too far, but on the other hand it could just be that the building walls or such are very thin, or the sound insulation is non-existant.

That's exactly what they did...they CAN moan but they could do it more quitely by not exagerating their pleassure gain entirely as they did. My walls aren't the problem...the problem is they leave their window open and used to do it loud at 5 a.m where the only sound you could hear is that and the wind.