I'm so sick

Junkhead

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Tell her to go do it somewhere else, you have all the right since you share the house and it isn't her boyfriend's house, right?

Problem being that she's the one that pressures him into "getting it on" and they're already banned from doing it at his house. My parents are soft. It's also a small house and I have very good hearing.

I've only just read the first post.

Well my opinion is this: It is (or was) their apartment, their room, their place of living, so to speak. They are allowed to do what they like in their place of living, even if if might annoy/offend others. They can be loud if they so wish, they may also have been quieter if you asked them as opposed to shouting loudly, even if it was the easier method. If someone was shouting through to my room to shut up while having sex, I'd make her scream louder just for being so rude. And there wouldn't be anything anyone could do about it. There's nothing worse than being restricted in your own place of living for the sake of others. If others don't like what they hear, they can simply ask to keep it down, or wear earphones with music, or simply use earplugs if they won't quieten down.

Maybe they moved out because you restricted them in their own apartment, Soul. If you don't understand what I'm saying, or why I'm saying it (I'm sure you do, though), then you will definitely understand once you begin to have a sex life of your own.

Also a response to someone suggesting Soul should have watched: Voyeurism is against the law, unless they allow you to watch.

I've only just read the first post.

Well my opinion is this: It is (or was) their apartment, their room, their place of living, so to speak. They are allowed to do what they like in their place of living, even if if might annoy/offend others. They can be loud if they so wish, they may also have been quieter if you asked them as opposed to shouting loudly, even if it was the easier method. If someone was shouting through to my room to shut up while having sex, I'd make her scream louder just for being so rude. And there wouldn't be anything anyone could do about it. There's nothing worse than being restricted in your own place of living for the sake of others. If others don't like what they hear, they can simply ask to keep it down, or wear earphones with music, or simply use earplugs if they won't quieten down.

Maybe they moved out because you restricted them in their own apartment, Soul. If you don't understand what I'm saying, or why I'm saying it (I'm sure you do, though), then you will definitely understand once you begin to have a sex life of your own.

Also a response to someone suggesting Soul should have watched: Voyeurism is against the law, unless they allow you to watch.

In the words of Lex Luthor, WROOOOOOOOOONG!!!

Just because it's their place doesn't give them the right to disturb everyone else, espicially when they're trying to sleep. In fact, in some countries, that's illegal (notably in England! :newyears:)

I'm sorry, but Soul was totally in the right here.

In the words of Lex Luthor, WROOOOOOOOOONG!!!

Just because it's their place doesn't give them the right to disturb everyone else, espicially when they're trying to sleep. In fact, in some countries, that's illegal (notably in England! :newyears:)

I'm sorry, but Soul was totally in the right here.

There are reasonable and unreasonable times for noise. But who would be enough of a cock to actually phone the police when they hear others having sex, even at 5am? The police will not arrest, only do what the person who phoned the police should have done in the first place, and that's ask them to stop. Also, was Soul trying to sleep at 5am, or was he just simply getting pissed off because they were having sex and being noisy, no matter what time of day it is?

England and Wales share exactly the same laws. I'll look into this.

Edited by Razgriz