I'm so sick

Junkhead

I've only just read the first post.

Well my opinion is this: It is (or was) their apartment, their room, their place of living, so to speak. They are allowed to do what they like in their place of living, even if if might annoy/offend others. They can be loud if they so wish, they may also have been quieter if you asked them as opposed to shouting loudly, even if it was the easier method. If someone was shouting through to my room to shut up while having sex, I'd make her scream louder just for being so rude. And there wouldn't be anything anyone could do about it. There's nothing worse than being restricted in your own place of living for the sake of others. If others don't like what they hear, they can simply ask to keep it down, or wear earphones with music, or simply use earplugs if they won't quieten down.

Maybe they moved out because you restricted them in their own apartment, Soul. If you don't understand what I'm saying, or why I'm saying it (I'm sure you do, though), then you will definitely understand once you begin to have a sex life of your own.

Also a response to someone suggesting Soul should have watched: Voyeurism is against the law, unless they allow you to watch.

My mother has told me about this already, but I reminded her of what Crash said. Just imagine, everyone is sleeping throughout 12-5 a.m

That bitch's moaning was honestly very loud and disturbing, if they had to do it they should've kept they're windows closed, but no, windows opened without even thinking others can hear it at around 12 a.m :facepalm:

And it's not they're aparment, they were just renting for a while...around two weeks IIRC, I don't know where the hell did they think they were, but this is no hotel to just do that while others can hear it so easily, there are also younger children than me where around I like.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not against the law of England and Wales to make noise at certain times of day. Since people having sex loudly is a form of noise nuisance, it comes under the Environmental Protection Act, and is therefore more a matter for the local council (or whoever is in charge of that area) to sort out, rather than the Police. Nobody can get arrested in this situation. If someone is arrested for this, it would be a wrongful arrest, and the arresting Police Officer will be the one who will end up getting prosecuted.

Edited by Raven

It is not against the law of England and Wales to make noise at certain times of day. Since people having sex loudly is a form of noise nuisance, so it comes under the Environmental Protection Act, and is therefore more a matter for the local council (or whoever is in charge of that area) to sort out, rather than the Police. Nobody can get arrested in this situation. If someone is arrested for this, it would be a wrongful arrest, and the arresting Police Officer will be the one who will end up getting persecuted.

Now, I don't know for sure about how they do things over there across the pond in England, but here in America, if someone breaks the law, they get prosecuted, not persecuted. Just saying. :P

It is not against the law of England and Wales to make noise at certain times of day. Since people having sex loudly is a form of noise nuisance, so it comes under the Environmental Protection Act, and is therefore more a matter for the local council (or whoever is in charge of that area) to sort out, rather than the Police. Nobody can get arrested in this situation. If someone is arrested for this, it would be a wrongful arrest, and the arresting Police Officer will be the one who will end up getting persecuted.

Well, that sucks. ;_;

Now, I don't know for sure about how they do things over there across the pond in England, but here in America, if someone breaks the law, they get prosecuted, not persecuted. Just saying. :P

No, it's prosecute. You're right. I'll edit it accordingly.

Oh, I thought you were making a joke there. I'm sorry... :(

Lol, really? Oh well, don't worry about it. It really is "prosecuted", since "persecuted" is to make someone suffer, as opposed to bringing someone to justice.

Lol, really? Oh well, don't worry about it. It really is "prosecuted", since "persecuted" is to make someone suffer, as opposed to bringing someone to justice.

Yes, I know. I sometimes make jokes about that malapropism though, so I figured you might have been doing the same.

Yes, I know. I sometimes make jokes about that malapropism though, so I figured you might have been doing the same.

Haha nope, it was a genuine mistake on my part... But all is well now.

• 3 weeks later...

SoulRevivalArtWordsOnly2008.jpg

Wow...I can't believe I didn't do what I just did today in the past...

Okay, what I did is, I went to talk to my neighbors personally...I really can't believe I didn't do it, so, I went there, rang the door bell, a guy opened the door, so I told him if he could please keep it down, that I don't really like to bother or anything, that I have been hearing some moaning noises in the past nights. He said that he really apologizes for what they did, that they really did not know others could hear it, so he said they won't be like that again...

:awesome:

PS: I told them that I was the person who yelled at them, and I really apologized for that, but they said it was no problem.

Edited by Soul