I'm so sick

Junkhead

Oh god, I wouldn't like to be in your position...

Heck no...unless you want to rage like I did...I swear I screamed REALLY loud...I could not believe what I did myself, I woke up today thinking it was a dream...

I guess if you think those moans are annoying now, wait until you get a wife. You'll never have a child if you can't tolerate it. :3

Those moans are not my wife's moans! And that b'atch was exagerating it, I'm lucky they stopped after that scream I gave them. It's like they had secks every night...it was f'ing annoying.

You should've tried moaning louder than her

Why not yell "NEED SOME HELP?!"

...XD

If you think it's annoying when it's the apartment above yours, just wait till you have roommates! :)

I don't think your roomates do THAT in front of you, now do they?

Just because they're having sex, it doesn't mean they're attractive.

That, exactly.

You shouldn't have said anything, then, the next day, you should have stood outside there door either when they left, or when they came back and said "So, had a lot of fun last night, hey?"

I swear I wanted to do that! But not after the way I yelled...

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those moans are not my wife's moans! And that b'atch was exagerating it, I'm lucky they stopped after that scream I gave them. It's like they had secks every night...it was f'ing annoying.

You don't even have a wife. And I didn't say they were. O:

I said wait until you get a wife.

Maybe they didn't hold in regards they were being so public about it?

Of course, I don't know because I don't life in your apartment. >3>

But g'job at making them stop.

"Hi, I just moved in from next door and wanted to say hello!"

"MILKMAN!"

"YOU BASTARD! YOU SAID YOU WERE USING PROTECTION!"

"Arrrgh! Help! I'm ... think I broke my leg!"

"Yo, there's a guy with a telescope on the next building. Strange, huh?"

The possibilities are endless.

But g'job at making them stop.

Already did. It's alright if you're having secks...but not to show it off so badly buy moaning that way at 5:00 a.m

In fact, there were times they did it around 5-6 p.m, the worse thing is that these idiots don't even bother to clos their damn window.

"It's your mother, dearie!"

"HOLY SHIT A ZOMBIE"

"The lobster is on the pinecone! REPEAT THE LOBSTER IS ON THE PINECONE" (No matter how they take that one the results will be hilarious)

"Local voyeur at your service!"

"Who wanted the dental floss?"

"Dammit Tony they're onto us. Get into that room and escape through a window. I'll start shredding the documents."

"Wow, Jim, I hope these high explosives we found work"

"Was that gunfire?"

I think that might be illegal, and, then he'd have to see them in the act.

Soul shouldn't see that at his young age.

No, I mean get an audio recording of just the noise, not trying to make a video of it... :facepalm:

Use it to help get them to stop.

I don't think your roomates do THAT in front of you, now do they?

Nah, I still have a couple weeks before I even have to deal with roommates.

But believe me, I've heard stories.

Edited by Hero

Sorry to hear that Soul, if I was in your position, I would've done the same.....

Also, :facepalm: at BK and Soluna getting mad at that guy for being happy his idiot neighbors were gone.

Finally, this is a good thing about BDSM, if you gag people, they can't disturb anyone with their moaning! :awesome:

Sorry to hear that Soul, if I was in your position, I would've done the same.....

This, with a heavy amount of cussing if I was in your position, Soul. I certainly wouldn't want to hear that during a school night.
Finally, this is a good thing about BDSM, if you gag people, they can't disturb anyone with their moaning! :awesome:

WTF? @_@ Edited by LittleAl

Also, :facepalm: at BK and Soluna getting mad at that guy for being happy his idiot neighbors were gone.

Crash, I'll be happy when you're out on the street starving. That's basically what he did. So fuck you.