I'm so sick

Junkhead

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crash, I'll be happy when you're out on the street starving. That's basically what he did. So fuck you.

When you lose your home please find a library computer and say so so I can laugh at you.

Be a little fucking considerate of other people.

internet-24591.jpg

Seriously guys, CALM DOWN! And would you really not be at least a little pleased if someone who's been disturbing you stopped?

Is communard actually hero's alt? If not, Alan was probably joking too.

(I don't actually know. You all seem the same to me, I thought every account but this one was run by the same person.)

As Alan said, it's been proven.

But seriously Le Communard is my oldest friend, it was through me that he first discovered Fire Emblem and it's because of him that I started posting at this site again. Occasionally we post from the same IP when we hang out together and LAN games, that's why we like to joke that we're the same person. That and because our profiles look so similar.

The 'proof' was in a topic I made about a month ago where I confessed that we'd both been posting from the same IP earlier that night. I posted a picture of myself sitting in front of both of our computers with the forum visible on both displays.

internet-24591.jpg

Seriously guys, CALM DOWN! And would you really not be at least a little pleased if someone who's been disturbing you stopped?

It's called empathy, when you can't get a job because your fetishes cause you to fail job interviews and are on a street, I will laugh at you when you get on that library computer.

It's called empathy, when you can't get a job because your fetishes cause you to fail job interviews and are on a street, I will laugh at you when you get on that library computer.

There's empathy, and there's randomly getting butthurt, you're doing the latter.

There's something called being retarded, you're amazingly good at it.

Nah, I have to say, you're being more "retarded", getting all RAEG-y just because someone's releived that they don't have to deal with annoying disturbances is hardly smart.

Nah, I have to say, you're being more "retarded", getting all RAEG-y just because someone's releived that they don't have to deal with annoying disturbances is hardly smart.

Hey look, Crash doesn't have a job or a home and is begging for money! Let's laugh at him!

Guess what, fetishes don't randomly ruin everything, I am perfectly able to function IRL despite that, and if I was thrown out for such a thing, I could sue for discrimination.

And I know he was happy, but you're making it sound a lot worse than what it is, he was happy in a "Relieved that I don't have to deal with that anymore" way, while you were making it sound like a "I take pleasure in people's suffering" way.

Edited by BMW M3

Guess what, fetishes don't randomly ruin everything, I am perfectly able to function IRL despite that, and if I was thrown out for such a thing, I could sue for discrimination.

And I know he was happy, but you're making it sound a lot worse than what it is, he was happy in a "Relieved that I don't have to deal with that anymore" way, while you were making it sound like a "I take pleasure in people's suffering" way.

He didn't make it out like that, why are you stating what he meant? How can you know any better than we?

As Alan said, it's been proven.

But seriously Le Communard is my oldest friend, it was through me that he first discovered Fire Emblem and it's because of him that I started posting at this site again. Occasionally we post from the same IP when we hang out together and LAN games, that's why we like to joke that we're the same person. That and because our profiles look so similar.

The 'proof' was in a topic I made about a month ago where I confessed that we'd both been posting from the same IP earlier that night. I posted a picture of myself sitting in front of both of our computers with the forum visible on both displays.

So actually, your identities outside of SF are intermingled to the point where it could be argued that they are not two completely distinct people, at least as far as our ability to perceive separate individuals. Coming in jointly, there's probably an innate habit to have a certain insularity between yourselves and thus your profiles. That is why your accounts also seem to be a blend of one person at times, but not always.

I thought that seph was an "mean troll"...then I talked to others and seph himself, he's not that bad. Has a twisted sense of humor at times, but none the less, he's not a bad person.

How could you?