Ace Attorney Investigations

Dat Nick

HOW DARE YOU DEFY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

anyway

These two days are going to be the longest two days of my life, and the game is going to kick ass when it gets here.

so yeah who else is psyched

No need to mark the fact that Portsman is a prick as a spoiler, Portsman plugging Buddy Faith is the first thing you see when you hit new game >_>

Hell, you see that scene before you know his name >_>

Edited by Fred Fuchs

These two days are going to be the longest two days of my life, and the game is going to kick ass when it gets here.

Two days!? I have to wait 'til friday before I get my copy (as video games are released on a friday in the UK).

Yeah, I'm lookin' forward to this one.

RRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrr

Apparently it's released right now in the US! I can't wait until someone dumps the ROM! Because there's no other way I can get it. :(

Tell me about it.

RRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrr

Apparently it's released right now in the US! I can't wait until someone dumps the ROM! Because there's no other way I can get it. :(

You could walk down to your local games store and buy it...

I'm getting it today :awesome:

Will I miss anything by not beating the 3rd PW game?

No.

Will I miss anything by not beating the 3rd PW game?

Yes, since it's the best of the series.

Or he could be a pirate, since the ROM is already around.

Edited by TheEnd

This isn't feasible for Nightmare because he lives in

the oceans.

I have a GameStop gift card, so I may as well buy this game, because it has Myles Edgeworth, instead of Demon's Souls, because I am almost maybe a terrible person.

Yes, since it's the best of the series.

I like it and the first game equally...almost. The first one had better cases and the third one had good cases, but not as good as the first one. The presence of one certain prosecutor, however, made them terribly good.

This isn't feasible for Nightmare because he lives in

the oceans.

This is true.

I have a GameStop gift card, so I may as well buy this game, because it has Myles Edgeworth, instead of Demon's Souls, because I am almost maybe a terrible person.

I would recommend you to play, and beat, the other games in the series first. Though it would do no harm to buy this beforehand.

But in other news, I got the ROM yesterday from a certain person and I just got to try it today. Great so far, but I'm tired so I'm still on the first case...for now. I'll probably jet through it later today. Or tomorrow.

I thought the music is really nice actually (also finished the first case, for now). I like how it's more, say, "chill" and sophisticated than the other games (fitting for Edgeworth). Not saying the other games' music is bad, though.