The official Febinary hacks discussion Thread

Mousefire

You mean stuff like Fe4 Binary? Ugh. I tried that and it is weird as fuck. Why do iron lances weigh 255?

What...

I only played FE4Binary, feels like a more balanced FE4.

The others seem more dependent on luck, skill activation and there's some ridiculous stuff like enemies that basically require you to go after Nihil for everyone due to them being Dark Mages/Bishops with Fenrir and 40 crit.

Edited by Speedwagon

funnily enough I am starting to play FE4binary now, how exactly is it balanced? it doesn't seem that different to me.

Holy weapon damage and usage decreased, increased enemy stats, repair cost increased, different enemy types and weapons they wield, and skill nerfs is all I can remember about rebalancing and changes.

Narga is a challenging patch and has some changes to the maps.

Edited by Generic Officer

Holy weapon damage and usage decreased, increased enemy stats, repair cost increased, different enemy types and weapons they wield, and skill nerfs is all I can remember about rebalancing and changes.

Narga is a challenging patch and has some changes to the maps.

hmm, thanks.

that's the one with Kurth as lord no? is it even finished?

funnily enough I am starting to play FE4binary now, how exactly is it balanced? it doesn't seem that different to me.

Changes are more apparent in the second gen. In the first gen though, you'll notice that the Axe uses' AS isn't as terrible as in the original (lol negative AS, negative avoid).

Yeah it's and yes I believe it's finished.

I think the epilogue speech is missing, but that's it.

Changes are more apparent in the second gen. In the first gen though, you'll notice that the Axe uses' AS isn't as terrible as in the original (lol negative AS, negative avoid).

It also helps that most legendary weapons can't be passed down in Binary. Shanan and Aless are even more useful in this one.