The Official Empire Thread

BK-201

Yes they will. Unless it's Ike.

Actually, if they use tactics....

No, even in real warfare, using tactics doesn't mean your foes are going to be brainless idiots, once sorrounded it's over, you can't make super high acrobatic jumps like in the movies or anime or spin attack your sword and kill them all.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, even in real warfare, using tactics doesn't mean your foes are going to be brainless idiots, once sorrounded it's over, you can't make super high acrobatic jumps like in the movies or anime or spin attack your sword and kill them all.

That isn't tactic. Hiding in forests and luring them into traps is.

Joshua and Jill can do it too.

And nearly anyone from Seisen no Keifu...

Yes...but since he mentioned FE10...and Jill sucks.

That isn't tactic. Hiding in forests and luring them into traps is.

There isn't much space for that, all those traps can also be ruined by an of the animals residing the forest.

Efficiency wise though. We can also say Edward if trained(babied) can be better than Mia.

Which is true. Brad will never outclass Nephenee, and Leonardo will never outclass Shinnon or Rolf. Nolan is Chuck Norris's ancestor, so he doesn't count.

Also Gio, what do you plan on doing with land that isn't connected to the mainland? It is bordering Iced so it will need protecting.

I'll probably install defense cannons around the border, since the only non-island territory I have now is Joshy's chunk of Iced's empire.

I'll probably install defense cannons around the border, since the only non-island territory I have now is Joshy's chunk of Iced's empire.

You forgot my territory. I have Mercensnipers with a variety of weapons (S in one of Swords, Lances or Bows, As in the other two) trained at fighting in the forests patrolling the outskirts, and they'll slaughter any enemies who get close. There are also Marksmen manning ballistae, and a few people trained with flintlocks ready as a counterassault force. Nomadic Rangers and Silver Knights are on standby.

If you're going to attack Iced, I won't take part in the attack, but will take out outlying castles.

Edited by The Ferret Whisperer

Efficiency wise though. We can also say Edward if trained(babied) can be better than Mia.

Lol.No.Even a babied Edward only wins Str by 1 goddamn point after getting him to max Str,and Mia's fire affinity means she still has more Mt than him.

He wins Def/HP by a little bit,but not enough to take an extra hit,and she has better natural avo,unless he uses Caladbolg,and then she rapes his offense anally with a 25 foot rail spike.

Also,I've had ~100K troops inside Joshy's castle for a couple days now,so I'm gonna go on a limb and say I've taken it >_>

Edited by Ether

Lol.No.Even a babied Edward only wins Str by 1 goddamn point after getting him to max Str,and Mia's fire affinity means she still has more Mt than him.

He wins Def/HP by a little bit,but not enough to take an extra hit,and she has better natural avo,unless he uses Caladbolg,and then she rapes his offense anally with a 25 foot rail spike.

*laughs*

Also,I've had ~100K troops inside Joshy's castle for a couple days now,so I'm gonna go on a limb and say I've taken it >_>

Excuse me? Your main force was attacking Soul. You only have 30K units at Joshy's, which are outnumbered by my units.

EDIT: Looked up the exact number.

Edited by Jan Valentine

I thought he got executed?

I meant Iced.

It's called "Godmodding", and it happen back then when you were barely paying attention.

NinjaMonkey is from Oujay's, so am I.

You were killed fairly. Killing someone who refuses to fight back isn't godmodding.

It isn't "fairly" when your whole attack was godmodding. BK already accepted that godmodding as a false event, it can't even be considered an event when you sent 100K of [certain unit]

I didn't even participate because there was no case, because even when I tried to do something you would come up with some lame excuse like "I have snipers shootin' you" or Hardoku when BK tried to rescue me with a staff Harudoku was all like "I Falaflame'd them".

And then the idea of a stupid jar you got out of some Disney movie. And Ninjamonkey didn't participate in the fight either, MANY of the empire didn't, it was all ALS, BK and Ether came in the end. And in the end your godmodding was stopped by Harudoku herself.

Edited by Alan Rainsworth