The Official Empire Thread

BK-201

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I've said this before...a good ruler doesn't mean it deserves so much leadership stars, because it's not their leadership that makes them a good ruler.

And Gio is not even an emperor, he is the leader of a republic and not an empire.

And heck, would you actually expect OUJAY or Harudoku to make all those rules? Gio's 18 and is aware of all those stuff, he goes to college already, I don't think either Haru or Oujay have such a vast knowledge in politics.

...Do you realize how stupid of a statement that is? It's a ruler's job to lead his/her people.

A Hegemon functions as an Emperor for the most part, with the difference being they're elected. Since I was the only member at first, I elected myself.

Haru may be in high school, but she's taking College courses.

That's why Oujay has the least stars of all the Emperors, and part of why Iced doesn't deserve some of his.

Lol with who?

Rokkenjima and Oujay VS Iced.

I know that you no longer take my suggestions into consideration, but I do see your point. May I suggest instead that soldiers are awarded stars based on participation/activity levels, and their rank is determined by the average number of quality posts made per day relating to the empires, combined with some sort of longevity factor as well. In addition, Emperors/rulers/leaders get a bonus number of stars as well based on activity and size/activity of empire, as well as a higher maximum number of stars. I know that you don't exactly have all the time in the world, but it would be nice to see authority stars which increased and decreased to reflect changing conditions in the empires. I know that this sounds confusing, but I'll try to give an example:

Battler has an active empire, is a leader, and has fairly active himself. Therefore, he might get 12-15 stars. Haru has basically a dead empire and is rarely on, but is still a (nominal) leader, so she might get 8 stars. You, BK, on the other hand, are extremely active and do a lot here, but are not a ruler, so you would receive the non-ruler's cap of 7 stars. I think that appropriate star caps would be 7 for non rulers and 15 for rulers, with a 5 star bonus for simply being a ruler. Like I said, it's not like you are going to even read this post, but I want you to at least consider it.

I was only ignoring your suggestion relating to FE4 weapons.

All people do is attempt to resist to buff themselves up. That was my intent that active members should get more because look, Soul has 3 leadership stars and so does Ein, but Soul posts literally 1000x more. I think it's unjustified and just ego fodder.

I was only ignoring your suggestion relating to FE4 weapons.

All people do is attempt to resist to buff themselves up. That was my intent that active members should get more because look, Soul has 3 leadership stars and so does Ein, but Soul posts literally 1000x more. I think it's unjustified and just ego fodder.

Fair enough. Soul warrants the maximum stars for non leaders. In fact, I think that he is so active that he should be able to break the cap and get one star over (which would be 8 in the example I provided).

@Star Mist - I think so.

Edited by Randomly Predictable

Haru's Empire barely fights anyways...

... maybe I could simultaneously be in another empire so I can actually do stuff besides sit here and talk about stats that DON'T DO ANYTHING WHEN WE AREN'T FIGHTING...

Or I could start an empire/other form of nation, but that depends on who'd be willing to join it.

Edited by Reinfleche

Fair enough. Soul warrants the maximum stars for non leaders. In fact, I think that he is so active that he should be able to break the cap and get one star over (which would be 8 in the example I provided).

@Star Mist - I think so.

The problem is, Soul's an idiot. He's more likely to get his troops killed than anything else.

...Do you realize how stupid of a statement that is? It's a ruler's job to lead his/her people.

A Hegemon functions as an Emperor for the most part, with the difference being they're elected. Since I was the only member at first, I elected myself.

Haru may be in high school, but she's taking College courses.

That's why Oujay has the least stars of all the Emperors, and part of why Iced doesn't deserve some of his.

It isn't stupid, I didn't even know what a "Hegemon" is. Hehe, for all I knew I thought it was some kind of asian cargo...

And Oujay, hmph, he was the creator of all of this. He is around our age, it's fair that he doesn't have leader ways, and he DID create empire threads anyways.

And Oujay is the one that is most likely to NOT godmod and have lust for power. True story.

It isn't stupid, I didn't even know what a "Hegemon" is. Hehe, for all I knew I thought it was some kind of asian cargo...

And Oujay, hmph, he was the creator of all of this. He is around our age, it's fair that he doesn't have leader ways, and he DID create empire threads anyways.

And Oujay is the one that is most likely to NOT godmod and have lust for power. True story.

Yes, a leader who is morally correct but can't form a good government is the best candidate for president./sarcasm

Passione Mafia, full stop. That was around LONG before Oujay's Empire.

And before even that, there was the Unholy Order...

It's the effective precursor to the Empires. Remember, Oujay's didn't have stat sheets when it started. It resembled the Passione Mafia's structure a great deal.

That's true,good job Don,first lieutenant Ether reporting.

So anyway,what exactly is happening in here?

Very well.By the way,i have a question?In your new star system,how is everything weighted?

For example,while Soul has quite a bit more posts than me in the empires,I had a larger role than him in wars/administration/etc.,and was given a higher station by the emperor we both serve.So,what would our stars look like as an example?