The Official Empire Thread

BK-201

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is only a skeleton.

I think this would be better:

0 Lead Star: Generic. We can't even notice his presence. Wait, what's his name again?

1 Lead Star: Inactive, and doesn't do anything.

2 Lead Star: Just another passerby here and there.

3 Lead Star: Moderate activity, time based.

4 Lead Star: Good activity, contributes often(daily)

5 Lead Star: Good activity, contributes often, and has command over a sizable army.

6 Lead Star: Good activity, contributes often, commands a sizable army/armies, and is elite in the empire.

7 Lead Star: Oh look, I made a thread with the word empire in it with my name being the possessive of it.

8 Lead Star: Leader, doesn't do too much in the field though.

10 Lead Star: Leader, this person is a good/decent leader.

11 Lead Star: A good leader who participates well and people look up to this person

12 Lead Star: An extremely good leader, developed law code, active. Members look up to this person.

50 Lead Star: A communist, this group has total control. Member who don't look up often lose their neck.

BK, did you realize that you skipped 9? hmm....

You can't wield dark magic though if you are a vanguard.

All (corrupt) advisors get access to dark magic. And I never said I could actually use the tome. I just want to hold on to it in case... things... should come up where someone has to use it.

Holding it for nothing is as worthless as me holding Narga when I can't use it.

Of course, but that doesn't mean that I don't want it for other reasons. Plus, I want it for my army more than I want it to use it myself. It's really so I have something to defend myself with if BK decides to do anything funny.

Of course, but that doesn't mean that I don't want it for other reasons. Plus, I want it for my army more than I want it to use it myself. It's really so I have something to defend myself with if BK decides to do anything funny.

Your army can't use it either. Defends yourself with it? That won't work well.

@Hatari, D'oh, I was up late doing HW and couldn't think properly. >_<

@Hatari, D'oh, I was up late doing HW and couldn't think properly. >_<

lol, BK. i was going to make a joke about you not being unable to count, since you made of fun of iced's math skills...but i figured that was mean and atm, I'm in a morbid mood...and generally, I'm not mean.

lol, BK. i was going to make a joke about you not being unable to count, since you made of fun of iced's math skills...but i figured that was mean and atm, I'm in a morbid mood...and generally, I'm not mean.

I was busy doing systems of equations in the middle which resulted in the confusion. Hey, you never know. I might have done it on purpose because I'm paranoid of the number 9.

oh fun, systems of equations...and yeah, that can mess with your brain.

Paranoid of the number 9, kinda like he-who-must-not-be-named of harry potter hmm?

I stayed up late after our humanities teacher dumped a project, 4 chapters of reading, and a poem without explaining anything and disappearing for two days on a conference conviently scheduled so we couldn't ask for clarification. Then they made it due on the day they came back. This is in addition to studying the muscles for fitness, science and math.

It was annoying. Luckily today I only have a little math and humanities. I don't see why they couldn't have split it up, even worse is that they didn't inform us well on the muscle test so today many were uprepared. I think I got a 21/23 or 20/23.....

You know, the problem with the leadership stars is that to measure them based on time active is kind of a bad idea. Ranking incompetent members like, say, Crash or Joshy higher because they post a lot would cheapen their value.

Really, the best idea is to set up some time of leadership aptitude test and give out stars based on how members score on that. Unfortunately, that's probably a bit advanced for most people here...

you mean like the civil service exams that occurred in ancient china? the government positions were given out based on merit, not bloodlines etc.

that might not be bad...it worked for them for a while, until everything fell apart since were there is power, there is usually corruptness somewhere...

then again, i'm not a member of an empire, so ignore me...my input means very little here.

Edited by Hatari

Your army can't use it either. Defends yourself with it? That won't work well.

You don't have nullify. :awesome: (It's got 3x might against wyverns and dragons.) I don't think you can withstand more than 2 hits of 84 effective might magic, even with your really cool axe.

^^Hey, your opinion is just as good as anyone else's. If you feel that way, though, join an empire or something, then.

^It's fine. i don't see a problem with having physical and magical weapons.