The Official Empire Thread

BK-201

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact of the matter is, you're opinion isn't so high and mighty. Nope, just your ego. And all I see is you getting mad and trying to rub your power in my face while I'm sitting here laughing at a little 14/15 year old kid throwing a tantrum because he's logically outmaneuvered and knows it but won't admit it. :lol::lol::lol:

It's quite amusing to see you get mad. :lol::lol:

No wonder everyone likes to pick on me.

You're so witty you deserve a medal. No, it's fair. You're just whining it isn't in your favor.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You've done jack squat with that. That's an insult to nerfing. I'd rather him stay with his current stats than let THAT whack job nerf go through.

In other words: real weak, ASL. I'm utterly disappointed... :facepalm:

Excuse me princess, I've had no internet for the past couple days, even now I'm using a crappy computer that I can barely use right now. Fuck off.

Those are actually key stats, and now 25 hp restored, as I have said before, I'M NOT NERFING THE HOLY WEAPONS

You're so witty you deserve a medal. No, it's fair. You're just whining it isn't in your favor.

So they all say when they're on top. So says the guy with 68 defense and 45 resistance that everything is 'fair'. I laugh in your face and spit on your concept of fairness. Oh, sorry, 67 defense, since ASL your lord and master decided to 'nerf' you.

And who said that anything was in my favor anyway? You still had imbue, resolve, nullify, and a whole ton of other skills. I just happened to claim a good weapon and your superiority fell apart a little bit. ;)

So they all say when they're on top. So says the guy with 68 defense and 45 resistance that everything is 'fair'. I laugh in your face and spit on your concept of fairness. Oh, sorry, 67 defense, since ASL your lord and master decided to 'nerf' you.

And who said that anything was in my favor anyway? You still had imbue, resolve, nullify, and a whole ton of other skills. I just happened to claim a good weapon and your superiority fell apart a little bit. ;)

Because I actually applied logic to my class choice. Find me a class that uses axes AND dark magic. Your getting the strongest of two worlds. Now fuck off.

Have you actually looked at his hit? >_> It sucks royally.

About 190 hit can be screwed.

He chose to def and res block himself, your problem for not doing that. Think about the Luna skill.

And now I must go since my sister wants to use this computer.

Hi, I've finished my homework. Though I'm signing off soon, way past my bed time.

RP, it's their game, their rules. Logic doesn't matter. I tried arguing for the legitimacy of claiming the silver shield as official unofficial advocate of FE2 in the empires, but I lost for no apparent reason. Oh well.

BTW BK, did you just diss my made-up Reaper class?

Hi, I've finished my homework. Though I'm signing off soon, way past my bed time.

RP, it's their game, their rules. Logic doesn't matter. I tried arguing for the legitimacy of claiming the silver shield as official unofficial advocate of FE2 in the empires, but I lost for no apparent reason. Oh well.

BTW BK, did you just diss my made-up Reaper class?

Congrats.

I'm not playing by THEIR rules. And all I see is a bunch of kids making up any rule which suits them, fair or unfair, logical or not. You let BK push you around WAY too much. I guess I did learn something while I was here. :lol::lol::lol:

Of course, I'm still not dead, and no amount of oh-so-scary judge powers is going to get me to leave, so have fun being angry. I know I will. :lol::lol:

Logic Pahn, my weapon levels are logical as wyvern riding units were able to. Your class doesn't go to extremes with weapons and ALS is a master knight with 3rd tier stats. He's a 3rd tier made up class with no logic.

It doesn't matter, HE CAN'T BEAT US. Make him a mage fighter with crap.

Congrats.

I'm not playing by THEIR rules. And all I see is a bunch of kids making up any rule which suits them, fair or unfair, logical or not. You let BK push you around WAY too much. I guess I did learn something while I was here. :lol::lol::lol:

Of course, I'm still not dead, and no amount of oh-so-scary judge powers is going to get me to leave, so have fun being angry. I know I will. :lol::lol:

You're so funny, you should be a comedian. Randomly Predictable, George Bush & Dick Cheney.

Hahahaha you are bullshitting to me about logic? A bishop doesn't wield dark magic.

RP's new stats if he wants to stay.

*=capped

HP:24

Str;7*

Mag:0*

Skl:3*

Spd:2*

Luk:Luminothe*

Def:0*

Res:0*

You're so funny, you should be a comedian. Randomly Predictable, George Bush & Dick Cheney.

Hahahaha you are bullshitting to me about logic? A bishop doesn't wield dark magic.

*=capped

Str;7*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJJAJA

I actually fight with BK a lot in RL, instead of making them public. Regardless, since I have no political power, I give up when I realize he will not change his mind about something (like coughassassinswithaxesandmysilvershieldcough). You, on the other hand, are fighting a hopeless battle. Like Freud said, "If you can't do it, give up." G'night all.

I actually fight with BK a lot in RL, instead of making them public. Regardless, since I have no political power, I give up when I realize he will not change his mind about something (like coughassassinswithaxesandmysilvershieldcough). You, on the other hand, are fighting a hopeless battle. Like Freud said, "If you can't do it, give up." G'night all.

It's balance. Because then I would claim the dragon shield. You got compromise with the moonlight lance. FE2 can fade. :D

I have trouble believing that you can actually tolerate him, let alone talk to him. As for me, I don't mind 'losing' this battle. Actually, I can't possibly lose based on how I see this battle. Regardless of the outcome, I still win. :)

I have trouble believing that you can actually tolerate him, let alone talk to him. As for me, I don't mind 'losing' this battle. Actually, I can't possibly lose based on how I see this battle. Regardless of the outcome, I still win. :)

I only act like this to you. I see that ALS can stand you either. You intentionally annoy. Even more I have basis. Like Luminothe you seemed friendly at first, and I actually liked you as a member. Come full moon you started acting like a faggot. You aren't getting your way. I don't care if you have fun, your story sounds like Luminothe's. Wanna hear the end? He left.

Congrats.

lolrebellion

*=capped

Str;7*

I request that BK be stripped of his role as judge due to abusing his judge powers.

I request that BK be stripped of his role as judge due to abusing his judge powers.

Abuse? Are you people deaf or what? I already said that godmodding will be countered by the removal of a person in any way without harming others. He was godmodding his class as an axe bishop which was denied and then broke a rule. So I killed him off but he resisted. He fully deserved what he got. Don't BS if you don't know the full situation which you obviously are blind to.

Edited by BK201