The Official Empire Thread

BK-201

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abuse? Are you people deaf or what? I already said that godmodding will be countered by the removal of a person in any way without harming others. He was godmodding his class as an axe bishop which was denied and then broke a rule. So I killed him off but he resisted. He fully deserved what he got. Don't BS if you don't know the full situation which you obviously are blind to.

What's wrong with a class with swords, axes, and dark magic? Looking at how broken some other classes are (Enjo's class WTF?), that sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

Where'd you get the bishop from anyways?

What's wrong with a class with swords, axes, and dark magic? Looking at how broken some other classes are (Enjo's class WTF?), that sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

Where'd you get the bishop from anyways?

The things is his class actually exists. RP's doesn't.

The things is his class actually exists. RP's doesn't.

No, it doesn't. He has FE4 sage weapons, bows, AND swords. Tell me what game this class is in plz.

@soul: If I had Ichival my hit rate would plain out suck. I don't want it anymore. Just the * rank because it makes me look more intimidating.

Edited by Reinfleche

I'd like to lay claim to the lands captured from ILMCI,in order to create an extension of Oujay's empire,where i would administrate as Viceroy.I figured this would be the place to ask.

I'd like to claim to about 5 acres or so and a nice stretch of river to call my own, if that's acceptable.

Not much, really. I don't think they really did anything except kill all of Joshy's soldiers easily and put him under house... err, castle... arrest.

^But it's still a house. A big house since you ARE the chancellor...

Edited by Reinfleche

Not much, really. I don't think they really did anything except kill all of Joshy's soldiers easily and put him under house... err, castle... arrest.

^But it's still a house. A big house since you ARE the chancellor...

Did I get promoted?

@Kinata: Well, I may be able to give you some of my land. I've got plenty in this part of the country. You can have a third of it.

Edited by Randomly Predictable