The Official Empire Thread

BK-201

And can we get a list of who has what weapon? It's very hard to claim them when you don't have a well defined list of who already has what, and it's subject to fraud for the same reason. Not accusing anyone of a fraudulent claim, but the potential exists nonetheless.

Well...there have been a few weapons you've asked for despite looking at the first page of Oujay's empire. <_<

That being you asked for Urvan & Gurgurant despite them being claimed already. Check the first pages of Iced & Oujay's.

But I think you could already have some of the weapons of Iced's...the empire is in ruins, you might want to look there, but in any case, ask.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...there have been a few weapons you've asked for despite looking at the first page of Oujay's empire. <_<

That being you asked for Urvan & Gurgurant despite them being claimed already. Check the first pages of Iced & Oujay's.

But I think you could already have some of the weapons of Iced's...the empire is in ruins, you might want to look there, but in any case, ask.

I did. There is not a single statsheet in Haru, ILMCI, Rokkenjima, or Oujay that has either Gurgurant OR Urvan. The reason I'm asking for a weapon list is because I'm not seeing them on anyone's statsheets.

Edited by Randomly Predictable

Okay.

Well, like I said, I'm sorry, but if they're not on anyone's statsheet, I can't determine whether the weapon is fair game or not. If you know who has those two weapons, I'd like to know, because I'd really like to have them.

lulz it's like the judges hold all the weapons and hand them out to whoever claims them first. :rolleyes:

Well, how should I know where to go to get them? I don't have the ability to make a statsheet or anything. I don't even know my own stats. :(

Does the Aristocracy not count as important enough to be on the funds page?

Anyways, for the record we have 125 million gold, and I don't know how many soldiers. Never really bothered to think about how many there were, just that we have some at all.

Does the Aristocracy not count as important enough to be on the funds page?

Anyways, for the record we have 125 million gold, and I don't know how many soldiers. Never really bothered to think about how many there were, just that we have some at all.

Right now we have about 24K, and are training another 70K.

I have Oujay's approximate numbers.

For Gold we have.....about 1 billion? I would assume that a long living empire would have that much. =/

In terms of army size......

Ether:250k ish many sword users.

Myself: 110k ish 40k Silver knights 40k Gold Knights 20k SM's

BK has.....AH BK YOU HANDLE YOUR OWN TROOPS

I don't remember the rest clearly enough.