The Official Empire Thread

BK-201

There might be 3 Gurgurants: Ashnard's, Berserk Ashnard's, and trial map Ashnard's. Based on my knowledge of the game, I'm pretty sure each is programmed separately.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno. I think it's just one though.

Also. I just went upstairs and ate a bowl of macaroni and cheese in about a minute. And then I realized I was done. It was really weird.

Edited by Reinfleche

You can't have Amiti when the only ones being able to use it are those of the crimean royal family...well, not even Renning could use it =/

You should get something that isn't a Prf.

I actually agree to this proposal, we did this for Ragnell didn't we once?

Well, I think it's perfectly justified, since it's pretty apparent that none of you guys with FE4 holy weapons are truly descended from great heroes who defeated some dark being X hundred years ago, and there are very few decent weapons that are left that aren't Prf ranked. Besides, I'm certainly not seeing any balance issues, and it's not like there's a ton of great weapons left to choose from, so why not?

Bottom line: if you guys can claim to be descended from great heroes in order to use holy weapons, I think it's perfectly justified to say that I have ties to Crimean royalty.

Edited by Randomly Predictable

Well, I think it's perfectly justified, since it's pretty apparent that none of you guys with FE4 holy weapons are truly descended from great heroes who defeated some dark being X hundred years ago, and there are very few decent weapons that are left that aren't Prf ranked. Besides, I'm certainly not seeing any balance issues, and it's not like there's a ton of great weapons left to choose from, so why not?

Bottom line: if you guys can claim to be descended from great heroes in order to use holy weapons, I think it's perfectly justified to say that I have ties to Crimean royalty.

Holy Bloods, mate. We has them.

I dunno, but Oujay wasn't thinking very well back then. And it was just more of a spinoff back then, but now that we got rules and everything...

I only took Gurgurant because Ashnard was dead =/

Elincia and Ike are alive, and Elincia is of crimean royalty.

Holy Bloods, mate. We has them.

That's exactly my point there. If you can claim holy blood, I should be able to claim descent of Crimean royalty to use this blade. I've yet to see one solid reason why it would defeat any sort of fairness for me to have this weapon.

And Ragnell as DEFINITELY been claimed already, so I'm still not seeing why I shouldn't be allowed to use Amiti.

That's exactly my point there. If you can claim holy blood, I should be able to claim descent of Crimean royalty to use this blade. I've yet to see one solid reason why it would defeat any sort of fairness for me to have this weapon.

And Ragnell as DEFINITELY been claimed already, so I'm still not seeing why I shouldn't be allowed to use Amiti.

By an emperor who actually has a good reason to be linked to descent. The blood of crusaders has flowed through many channels. On the otherhand Crimean royalty is more specialized. Elincia can wield it but Renning can't. So you would have to be the daughter of Elincia. Ike though, Rhythm's lover is still alive meaning that Elincia is still alive and you would be like 2 years old.

No one said Renning couldn't use Amiti. Remember, Elincia can't trade away her Amiti, so Renning never gets a chance to use it.

Soren can't wield Gurgurant as shown in trial maps. Even if he isn't a sword user, that is proof that Gurgurant isn't automatically wielded by descendents of Ashnard. Soren would have been a sword user presumably if he were able to wield his father's weapon.

Edited by Kinata

Soren can't wield Gurgurant as shown in trial maps. Even if he isn't a sword user, that is proof that Gurgurant isn't automatically wielded by descendents of Ashnard. Soren would have been a sword user presumably if he were able to wield his father's weapon.

But it doesn't say that those of the Daein royalty could it is exclusively, Amiti does, but only Elincia can wield even with hacking =/

And Elincia is alive, Ashnard isn't, we aren't stealing weapons. They're either passed down or taken from someone who's deseased.

Or they were lazy.

Well, if they were lazy, then they may have simply not bothered to program anyone besides Elincia being able to use Amiti due to the simple fact that it was already locked to her and couldn't be traded in the first place. The fact remains that holy blood inheritance was a crucial part of FE4 and was explained very well. Use of Amiti by the Crimean royal house wasn't a major part of the game, so they never developed any sort of mechanics to govern its use. I don't think that we should assume too much about how use of the blade Amiti is passed down.

What do you mean that we should assume it. Amiti's description says that Renning should be able to wield it, but IS had no reason to program him with that ability. Just like Gurgurant's and Alondite's inability to break the Godess' blessing in FE9.