The Official Empire Thread

BK-201

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly, 120 MT, 80 HP, they need 40+ defense to survive. Only I would be able to really then.

Yes, but someone like Ether has 72 Attack, and I think you're the only one with at least 64 defense, Sir Knight. Not that I really care with Fortune, but still.

Mages.

Generally low crit.

Their fucking problem, though they can have 1-2 range and 3-10 range.

Yes, but someone like Ether has 72 Attack, and I think you're the only one with at least 64 defense, Sir Knight. Not that I really care with Fortune, but still.

Fortune, a great skill.

Lets see.

72*2=144

144-80=64

64 defense still dies.

I can only survive with supports.

While normal crit formula.

(72-64)*3=8*3=24, that's enough damage already.

(attack * 1.5) - Def should be more than enough, I think.

72*1.5=108...

108-80=28. A little more fair but skill activation for Ether? 40+20+5. SKL/2 activation is fair.

Indeed. And -

A - Ether - that's a 3HKO, not 4.

B - most people don't have 60 something defense

C - BK, he gets 20 more due to lover bonus.

I was reffering to his 24 damage earlier.I have no problems with 1.5X Mt instead though.

What would my crit be anyway...

55/2(Skl/2) + 20(crit +20 Skill) + 20(Lover) + 12(Supports) = 89 Crt.

Edited by Ether

Is the Steren Aristocracy not important enough to be on the front page?

Funds: 10 million. Not including my own personal money, which is almost 1 million. Yeah.

Troops: 5k MercSnipers, courtesy of Furetchen.

2k of the following: Trueblades, Sentiels, Reavers, Marksmen.

5k Archsages

1k Marshalls

3k Dragonmasters

2.5k Druids, commanded by RP at all times.

100 Royal Guard, classes varying. Under my command always.

Also, I have 7 lead stars. Just for the record.

Edited by Reinfleche

0 Lead Stars: Generic/Dead/Whatever. Rarely participates and is ignored for most of the time. No contribution, takes orders.

1 Lead Stars: Inactive, and doesn't do anything. Has no to some participation, leader of a small armed force, and I mean REALLY small, NO TACTICS

2 Lead Stars: Just another passerby here and there. Has control of an army though still small, little to some activity, little to no contribution, crappy tactics.

3 Lead Stars: Okay activity, though shaky and unreliable to come to ones aid. Has control over an okay army though little battle experience.

RP goes here. Explanation: Newbie, no battle participation.

4 Lead Stars: Okay to good activity, contributes often (daily) has control over a somewhat sizable army, somewhat reliable, okay tactics for battle.

Enj goes here. Explanation: Not too active but balances out with other contributions/

5 Lead Stars: Good activity, contributes quite often, and has command over a good sized army. Reliable to do the right thing, good average tactics, follows orders from superiors without fail.

Soul, Furet and Amelia goes here. Explanation: They are quite active but a little clueless to what is going on at times.

6 Lead Stars: Good to exceptional activity, contributes very often, commands a well sized army, is somewhat high in the command chain. Uses a variety of well thought out tactics for different battle situations.

Ether and I go here. Explanation: I am more active than Ether but lower in the food chain so I figure it balances.

7 Lead Stars: Exceptional activity, contributes extremely often, commands large sized army, high in the command chain, an elite. Uses a variety of well thought out tactics for different battle situations.

8 Lead Stars: Weak Leader, lowest rank obtainable doesn't do too much in the field though, can be lowered if stupid mistakes are made. Weak choices are made; people hate this person, little participation.

9 Lead stars: Okay Leader, low-middle rank, semi standard, okay-good choices are made, fair to no one-most. Part takes in some politics to solve problems. Liked by some, some participation.

10 Lead Stars: Good Leader, middle rank, standard, good choices are made, fair to most if not all. Part takes in politics to solve problems. Liked by many, good participation.

ALS goes here Explanation: No super contributions but fits the category in general.

11 Lead Stars: Very Good Leader, middle-high rank, mid-high standard, very good choices are made, fair almost all. Part takes in politics to solve problems with other countries nearly almost successfully. Liked near all, very good participation.

12 Lead Stars: Exceptional Leader, Highest rank, Highest standard, best/wise choices are made, fair to all. Part takes in politics to solve problems with other countries successfully. Liked by all, high participation.

My proposal is here.

Edited by BK-201

Funds: 10 million. Not including my own personal money, which is almost 1 million. Yeah.

5k Archsages

1k Marshalls

3k Dragonmasters

We've decided that a thread isn't really enough to qualify for leadership stars. So you need to exist for a while and contribute.

5k Archsages

1k Marshalls

3k Dragonmasters

Nah it's just that we didn't have your numbers yet.

7 Lead Stars: Exceptional activity, contributes extremely often, commands large sized army, high in the command chain, an elite. Uses a variety of well thought out tactics for different battle situations.

Does this describe Rein you guys?

ALS 7

BK 6/7

Ether 7

Amelia 4/5

RP ~4

Soul 4/5

Enjo 5

Furet ~4(not sure on this one)

IMO

Look again sir. *tips hat*

Scratch it you edited.