The Official Empire Thread

BK-201

You did,also,what did you mean by not making 2 critical slots?Did you want me to switch one of Crit +20 and Critical?

And I wouldn't put Rein at 7 stars.More like 3/4.

Edited by Ether

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so awesome I fixed the forum, it doesn't appear like that on my screen. Fixing is harder than destroying. I can easily break a goldfish into crumbs, but I can't put it back together as easily. Therefore I win.

You did,also,what did you mean by not making 2 critical slots?Did you want me to switch one of Crit +20 and Critical?

And I wouldn't put Rein at 7 stars.More like 3/4.

No I meant with the normal GBA critical formula+FE4 crit formula, NOT DOING THAT, my statsheets are cramped enough. >_>

Yeah what I was thinking. But I don't have control over his statsheet.

I'm so awesome I fixed the forum, it doesn't appear like that on my screen. Fixing is harder than destroying. I can easily break a goldfish into crumbs, but I can't put it back together as easily. Therefore I win.

That's the reason I took a screenshot.

Explanations added, Rein needs more activity, I vote to put him at 4 for now as his "empire" isn't that active needing multiple bumps every now and then.

I participate in the Empire pretty much every day I'm available. Sure, sometimes I'm not, but on weekends I contribute quite a bit, and I'd say I'm reasonably well liked.

I'm actually below the level of "leader" according to the chart.

Edited by Reinfleche

I participate in the Empire pretty much every day I'm available. Sure, sometimes I'm not, but on weekends I contribute quite a bit, and I'd say I'm reasonably well liked.

I'm actually below the level of "leader" according to the chart.

Point, I'm giving myself 6 leadership stars. I participate daily and in huge amounts. I have participated in battle which you haven't. I think that should say something.

But according to that list, the lowest a leader should be at all is 8 stars and that's if they were absolutely awful and everyone hated them.

Hey, ASL, when can I expect a new statsheet? My old one was rejected by your site for 'violations of terms of use' And besides, it needed to be modified anyway.

.....First page, Under statsheet reference.

Anyway I'm editing that one too.

We can break the cap? I think i may apply for 8/9 stars then,I am a judge,hold the highest non emporer position in the largest empire,and have participated heavily in all wars that have taken place in the RP.My activity isn't completely stellar,but I have a good amount of it anyway,and everyone has a chink in their armour.I think that the fact that me and ALS were able to nearly destroy Oujay's empire by threatening to leave earlier on attests to how much we have contributed to the RP's development.

Think it over.

We can break the cap? I think i may apply for 8/9 stars then,I am a judge,hold the highest non emporer position in the largest empire,and have participated heavily in all wars that have taken place in the RP.My activity isn't completely stellar,but I have a good amount of it anyway,and everyone has a chink in their armour.I think that the fact that me and ALS were able to nearly destroy Oujay's empire by threatening to leave earlier on attests to how much we have contributed to the RP's development.

Think it over.

Yeah...I'm thinkin........

A very :facepalm: worthy moment for me...

You've got many of those don't you?

If I left though the empires would suck. I need ego fodder too. :P .

>_>

Think it over.

Just take over the damn OJ empire.

I'm just pointing out that 7 sounds about reasonable. I'm pretty active when I'm not on vacation or something, and it's not like I'm saying "I deserve 100 stars because I'm me lulz".

I'm just pointing out that 7 sounds about reasonable. I'm pretty active when I'm not on vacation or something, and it's not like I'm saying "I deserve 100 stars because I'm me lulz".

No one has ever said that till now.

EDIT: examplew.png

A start off to my Elto sprite.

Edited by AstraSolLuna

I argue against it.

Sure he's participated in every war, so have I.

If I can prove that my contributions are roughly equal to Ethers, I think we can agree that 6/7 for him is fair if I get 6.

If we check the rate of posts in the empires, based on joining time to present, in all empire related things, that I have one of the highest, or highest rate of posts. So I win in posting.

I would like to ask what is Ether's contribution to the empires in a long term perspective. Sure, he's well liked(better than me anyways, I'll give him that) I've created a whole thread which is what many newcomers(RP and Kinata) were asking for. I think it can be safe to say, that much has occured here and that this place will help newcomers.

Position doesn't matter as much as what you do with it. I'll hand the position part over.

So from my perspective I have activity and contributions over him while he has popularity and position over me.

2=2. Therefore, until further evidence is presented I think we should hold him at around 6.

Edited by BK-201