The Official Empire Thread

BK-201

200-240 ish I guess......

So maybe regular generics should be around 200-210 or so and elite generics around 220-230? I'll go by that unless you have objections to that.

Edited by Lord Ratatosk

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay. I'll keep that in mind. Are my statsheets for Nel and Marta acceptable? They're in the last page of the Steren thread.

They look fine, and that's just from glancing at them, so I would assume so. I'll double check later.

They look fine, and that's just from glancing at them, so I would assume so. I'll double check later.

Alright, thanks. I'll be posting generics' stats on there as well. Standard generics will be in GBA format, while elite generics will be in FE4 format (since some may have a skill or two and a couple of >30 stats as well).

Alright, thanks. I'll be posting generics' stats on there as well. Standard generics will be in GBA format, while elite generics will be in FE4 format (since some may have a skill or two and a couple of >30 stats as well).

Whatever ya say.

I'd like to drop Breaker in exchange for the Hero Lance.

Also, could I have a skill and strength ring?

The Hero Lance in question is?

You can take BOTH you know?

Sure for Garm.

I know. But I want to take only two weapons so that more people have access to better weapons. Only one axe and one sword so that someone else can take other weapons if he/she wants to.

You're missing spinners.

I know, but there's really no weapon that could take into account that... I would have to give her swords because it's pretty clear that her spinner would have WTA over axes and WTD over lances. But really, her physical attacks are well... not good, and she's really more of a healer, so I put her in a magic class instead.

Just wanna point out ALS, you spelled Rienfleche wrong on the first page claims list. My name is misspelled purposely (some inactive dude took the right spelling, and then it just became a habit of mine).

I also claimed FE2 Holy Bow, which is actually a pretty awful weapon by Empire standards but it's a novelty item and I want it.

Hmm, it still says that I have Urvan on my statsheet and have claimed Garm. Both are incorrect, as it has been pointed out that Sask has Garm. However, I will be taking the axe Basilikos from FE7 if that is acceptable.

I'm also taking the FE3 Again staff for Marta, unless someone has objections.

Edited by Lord Ratatosk