The Official Empire Thread

BK-201

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, since Nebilim is supposed to be more powerful (0 Might, gets stronger as more people are killed, and it's Luke's ultimate weapon, so I assume he used it a fair bit in TotA) and it's kinda unfair to have a 1~2 range brave sword.

Though if it's legal, then Lorelei can be a brave. But 1~2 range gets priority over brave if only one option can be chosen.

No, since Nebilim is supposed to be more powerful (0 Might, gets stronger as more people are killed, and it's Luke's ultimate weapon, so I assume he used it a fair bit in TotA) and it's kinda unfair to have a 1~2 range brave sword.

Though if it's legal, then Lorelei can be a brave. But 1~2 range gets priority over brave if only one option can be chosen.

Okay no BRV effect then, thanks, just wanted to clarify.

Yeah, I screwed my way through some stuff...

And I made Lorelei 1~2 range because of Lost Fon Drive. Nebilim will be 1-range, though.

And Luke NEVER uses an axe in-game. And he's more Hero-style then SM-style (that's Guy Cecil).

Hmm, I don't remember being allowed to forge weapons with those kind of specs before. I should be allowed to use Ratatosk's ultimate weapon, Nether Traitor, in battle, don't you think?

Edited by Lord Ratatosk

Hmm, I don't remember being allowed to forge weapons with those kind of specs before. I should be allowed to use Ratatosk's ultimate weapon, Nether Traitor, in battle, don't you think?

Yeah but remember his weapon has 12 MT but 1-2 range.

Hmm, good point. You might have a heart attack if I told you what stats Nether Traitor would have to get. :)

If I found out I would burn it, just like what I did with the Lopt Sword. >_>

Oh yeah that reminds me....*burns Beo Sword*

If I found out I would burn it, just like what I did with the Lopt Sword. >_>

Oh yeah that reminds me....*burns Beo Sword*

Fine, then I won't tell you... :(

Needless to say, it'd be insanely powerful - a legendary weapon of power far greater than just about any other.

I gain skill: Glare! Enjo is stopped in his tracks! And my thief ring gives me the steal skill, and I'm faster than Enjo, so I steal Ichival!

*sigh* If only, if only...

I gain skill: Glare! Enjo is stopped in his tracks! And my thief ring gives me the steal skill, and I'm faster than Enjo, so I steal Ichival!

*sigh* If only, if only...

*whacks Reinfleche*

You guys have gotta stop complaining...longevity has gotta count for something,and I think he has just as much a right to claim it as you do.

He has Thorhammer AND Ichival. I think I have a bigger claim there.

I was actually part of Oujay's Empire in September but I was really inactive afterwards.

And he has had those two since near the beginning.You should have been more vigilant,I mean,i got my hands on Balmunk because I was the second one to claim a weapon IIRC.I'm not gonna make an exception for you ubecause you weren't there when they were claimed