The Official Empire Thread

BK-201

I'd like to make a formal request (read: calm rant).

Forges should get +15 bonuses total back, or at LEAST +10. Think about it. They can have, at most, 20 might, and only +5 total bonuses. And then we have the Holy Weapons, which have 30 might and +THIRTY BONUSES total (Ichival has 20 but also gives Life skill). When there was +15, it was at least reasonably close, but when the forges got nerfed to +5 total, it becomes outright slaughter. People without Holy Weapons have virtually no chance against those who do have them.

Think about it, and tell me this: How fair is that? Well, it's not fair. Not even close.

@Furetchen: Hey, you're back! Good thing, too. Nice avatar btw.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Know you're not. How many times do I have to explain it? It isn't NECESARY, it's not like you're fighting any of the broken dudes with holy weapons. And generics don't have stats above 30.

-Forging Rules-

Sword/Wind: 15MT 100Hit Crit10

Lance/Thunder: 16MT 90Hit Crit15

Axe/Fire/Dark: 17MT 80Hit Crit5

Light: 17MT 90Hit Crit0

Bows: 16MT 95Hit Crit10

Braves may be forged TO A DEGREE.

Those are......

Sword/Bow:11MT 95Hit Crit5

Lance: 12MT 90Hit Crit5

Axe: 13MT 85Hit Crit5

unless, I can't read (which is a high possibility here), all forges do have at least 15 MT, except braves, but if you count both hits, then that is over 15 MT.

Edited by Hatari

I was talking about stat bonuses, which are so useful in the empires it's not even funny. Holy weapons get +30 total where forges get +5, and all Holy Weapons have 30 might. THIRTY. MIGHT.

wait wait wait, why does forging give you a stat bonus?! All it does is increase/decrease the stats of your weapon.

Unless you're taking about the holy blood thing: here

Edit: Isn't the general purpose of forging to improve your weapon where you lack in stats anyhow?!

Edited by Hatari

It's not necessary to nerf them, either then.

They can still damage me a lot though. And some do have stats above 30.

They aren't being nerfed, thet are even getting buffed. Why can't you just settle with them? They have very high Mt & Hit, sure, not in comparison to the others...but that is also because you didn't decide to distibute your stats well, instead, you chose the typical, the three things EVERYONE wants, awesome Str/Spd and along with that goes Avo.

You probably haven't heard what BK said, they were nerfed when Joshy made them above 30.

Edited by Soul

I was talking about stat bonuses, which are so useful in the empires it's not even funny. Holy weapons get +30 total where forges get +5, and all Holy Weapons have 30 might. THIRTY. MIGHT.

Know you're not. How many times do I have to explain it? It isn't NECESARY, it's not like you're fighting any of the broken dudes with holy weapons.

That. Do you have an enemy with a holy weapon? No, you are allied to Oujay's and Rokkenjima's.

Edit: Isn't the general purpose of forging to improve your weapon where you lack in stats anyhow?!

In the Empires? The general purpose of forging is to make a good weapon in EVERY area that you can.

They give +5 to stats for... I dunno why, but they do.

^No (I hope)... but it makes you pathetic in comparison to them.

In the Empires? The general purpose of forging is to make a good weapon in EVERY area that you can.

They give +5 to stats for... I dunno why, but they do.

^No (I hope)... but it makes you pathetic in comparison to them.

weapons: mt, crit, weight, range, uses...ok, only mt, crit, weight can be changed. Sorry, hit is here too...

most weapons don't give stat boosts. Some do, but some, there is no purpose to.

side note: hello haru.

Edited by Hatari

Oh, I dunno, my old laptop from 10 years ago had some trouble with GBA games sometimes. `-`

Yeah but we're talking about a laptop from ten years ago.

My desktop from 10 years ago was capable of running the GBA games and that's with 1GB RAM, integrated graphics, although I will say...For a computer that was from 2000 it had a pretty damn good processor which was a 3.1ghz single core.

Yeah but we're talking about a laptop from ten years ago.

My desktop from 10 years ago was capable of running the GBA games and that's with 1GB RAM, integrated graphics, although I will say...For a computer that was from 2000 it had a pretty damn good processor which was a 3.1ghz single core.

You failed to detect the irony.

And my laptop had integrated graphics, 256MB RAM, and I don't even remember how bad the processor was.

I'd like to make a formal request (read: calm rant).

Forges should get +15 bonuses total back, or at LEAST +10. Think about it. They can have, at most, 20 might, and only +5 total bonuses. And then we have the Holy Weapons, which have 30 might and +THIRTY BONUSES total (Ichival has 20 but also gives Life skill). When there was +15, it was at least reasonably close, but when the forges got nerfed to +5 total, it becomes outright slaughter. People without Holy Weapons have virtually no chance against those who do have them.

Think about it, and tell me this: How fair is that? Well, it's not fair. Not even close.

@Furetchen: Hey, you're back! Good thing, too. Nice avatar btw.

There are not enough emotes allowed to describe how many facepalms we would direct at this.

We already covered it, the Holy Weapons are legal, no forges are not getting bonuses. I'm pretty sure we also stated no repeating already covered material.