The Official Empire Thread

BK-201

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn,IShould'veStayedAway.

The only problem I have is with the Leadership stars. Since they both have 10 now, what's the point. They might as well be zero.

Yeah... ALS Nixed practically everything in that post. The only thing that stands is Wist's nerfing.

That doesn't make any sense...you are reliable in every stat. And that is quite unbalanced for a sword user to have such high Str, Def & Res...you Luck should at least end up in multiples of 5.

I sort of have a problem with the Holy Weapons, too. Mostly when people heave TWO and that denies everyone else an awesome weapon. Like, Enjo in Oujay's empire has THammer AND Ichival, where there are THREE people with major Ulir blood (Enjo, Cam, and myself). That's ridiculous. Cam joined before me so I say he should get Ichival instead.

I sort of have a problem with the Holy Weapons, too. Mostly when people heave TWO and that denies everyone else an awesome weapon. Like, Enjo in Oujay's empire has THammer AND Ichival, where there are THREE people with major Ulir blood (Enjo, Cam, and myself). That's ridiculous. Cam joined before me so I say he should get Ichival instead.

You're just butthurt that you didn't get Ichival. DX

You mean like ALS.

Exept they aren't broken when they AREN'T wielding those weapons...hehe, I told you we are not each other against each other already.

Exactly my point. They're not broken until the weapons are equipped. Therefore, it's the weapons themselves which are broken. And yes, every time there is a war among the empires, it basically becomes emperors and people with broken weapons going around and slaughtering everything in sight while those who don't are basically sitting ducks. You're still not getting it. When weapon power what divides the demigods from the merely strong, then those people without a suitable weapon can never rise up and actually become something. As long as they exist, there's no incentive for any person to try to rise up when they're inherently hobbled by the lack of power of their weapon.

Exactly my point. They're not broken until the weapons are equipped. Therefore, it's the weapons themselves which are broken. And yes, every time there is a war among the empires, it basically becomes emperors and people with broken weapons going around and slaughtering everything in sight while those who don't are basically sitting ducks. You're still not getting it. When weapon power what divides the demigods from the merely strong, then those people without a suitable weapon can never rise up and actually become something. As long as they exist, there's no incentive for any person to try to rise up when they're inherently hobbled by the lack of power of their weapon.

Bk's Breaker was awesome enough to beat several people with holy weapons. Just saying. He beat me with my old statsheet

Aside from that, the leader of the Army is what depends on who wins with Holy vs. Holy. Just saying.

Edited by Star Mist's Nii-san

Bk's Breaker was awesome enough to beat several people with holy weapons. Just saying. He beat me with my old statsheet

Aside from that, the leader of the Army is what depends on who wins with Holy vs. Holy. Just saying.

A. With no forges or holy weapons, we'll get rid of a lot of the brokenness.

B. And you trust putting that kind of power in the hands of army leaders? I told you, along with holy weapon brokenness, the other thing I'm fighting here is broken rulers.

Edited by Randomly Predictable

A. With no forges or holy weapons, we'll get rid of a lot of the brokenness.

B. And you trust putting that kind of power in the hands of army leaders? I told you, along with holy weapon brokenness, the other thing I'm fighting here is broken rulers.

A. True. but then it's a battle of skills.

B. No I mean their stars. Leadership stars. As for the holy weapons, should've came earlier?

Just asking, have you played fe4? I'm not trying to prove anything, I'm just asking if you did.

A. True. but then it's a battle of skills.

B. No I mean their stars. Leadership stars. As for the holy weapons, should've came earlier?

Just asking, have you played fe4?

A. Well, let it come down to luck among the characters. Balance the skill sets. That's what I want to see happen.

B. I think that's just emperors and rulers rubbing their pompous and arrogant butts in the faces of everyone else. No one needs more than 6 stars anyway.

C. No. I don't emulate.

A. Well, let it come down to luck among the characters. Balance the skill sets. That's what I want to see happen.

B. I think that's just emperors and rulers rubbing their pompous and arrogant butts in the faces of everyone else. No one needs more than 6 stars anyway.

C. No. I don't emulate.

A. Never going to happen ._.

B. Each star gives like +5 to hit and avoid to everyone in that army

C. :(

A. Never going to happen ._.

B. Each star gives like +5 to hit and avoid to everyone in that army

C. :(

A. I know it won't happen. But I'm still going to try to argue for that nonetheless. I'm too stubborn to give up so easily. But I'm sure you know that by now.

B. I think that it's supposed to be +10 to hit and avoid for that individual character as well. Hence why I'm so ticked about the emperor bonuses.

C. I feel much the same way, but I don't have the money to pay the fines should I get caught with ROM's on my computer while at school (I'm in college.)

I though I said this before........Emperor stat cap points are 320 in total. That's assuming 40 in all stats and 80 cap HP. Haru has 312.......She's fine stat wise.

I am going to be nerfing BK a bit in a second. The caps for regular units shall now be 280, if it's a bit over by like 1 or 2 points I won't mind, more than that....yeah I'm gonna have to change that. UNLESS SAID OTHERWISE.

Forges are now as follows:

Sword/Wind: 15MT 100Hit Crit10

Lance/Thunder: 16MT 90Hit Crit15

Axe/Fire/Dark: 17MT 80Hit Crit5

Light: 17MT 90Hit Crit0

Bows: 16MT 95Hit Crit10

Braves may be forged TO A DEGREE.

Those are......

Sword/Bow:11MT 95Hit Crit5

Lance: 12MT 90Hit Crit5

Axe: 13MT 85Hit Crit5

Also as you can see Tomes such and Volcanon, Thoron, and Tornado may NOT be forged due to their high MT.

The bonuses that will be applied will only be +5 starting now.

HAPPY NOW SOUL?

Also BK, no one ever said you had to be Beroc.

What, so I can be an axe wielding fish laguz?

I proclaim myself as the official advocate of FE2 in the empires.

Meanwhile, BK has proclaimed himself the official advocate for stupid comments.