Fire Emblem Characters in SSB4

Anacybele

Pick your desired FE Characters for SSB4!  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see playable in SSB4?

Marth and Ike should return. I don't really care one way or another about Roy, and he was only included as an advertisement for FE6. I would love to see Lyn or Hector, but they're not as known as Ike and since they probably aren't going to appear in another Fire Emblem that ship has sailed. The next Fire Emblem Lord will likely get in, if only for the fact that they're the latest incarnation of Fire Emblem. The FE8 twins are out for the reason that Lyn and Hector out, only they don't even have Hector's cult following.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to see the Greil Mercenaries as Assist Trophies. then they could reenact the Execution video. it would probably be pretty broken but so cool to see

and Ike should have a ranged attack with Ragnell and recover a little damage from his final smash

Hector those people who play SSB but not FE need to know it has more to offer than just more sword users(Ephraim rides a horse = non-doable). Hector is a heavy character BUT would hav.e decent jump(for a heavy character) since his FE attacks generally involve jumping. He has ranged attack capabilities(I hope they use tawmahalk not handaxe), and either Wolf Beil or Armads would be good.

Lyndis maybe another sword user but putting her in brawl would allow for a gameplay element not possible in FE, since the Mani Katti/Sol Katti are stated to be paired or companion blades or something like that (what Athos says when he gives you prf weapons) she could use both swords giving her a range of attack types (Mani Katti strikes, Sol Katti strikes, strikes using both swords) whioh would help distiguish her from other sword users (all of whom use only one sword).

Roy with moveset redone to show Sword of Seals better and because seeing him would mean I could hope for a FE6 remake.

Finally add a magic using character. Contenders could be the uber magic classes (Archsage Athos, Dark Druid Nergal, Necromacer Lyon, and possibly Bramimond) and because of the DS remake, Gotoh or Garnef. Get one of these in as a playable character and give some of the others assist trophies. The range of spells could give them several attacks ie Athos/Gotoh using various elemental spells for main attacks with Foreblaze/Aura(DS) alternatively all the S rank magics could be used as direction smashes with the direction determining weather Anima/Light/or Dark magic is used with a supersmash more like the out of combat magics used (like where Athos takes on the dragon), also Luna would make a great move (capable of breaking defense block moves).

I think magic has the highest chance of being a throphy, imagen a Naglfar or Fimbulvetr casted cause you open a Throphy

*drools*

@Slize

Why would Roy's ranged attack be so broken? Why isn't Ike's?

Maybe the Sword of Seals generates a small orb of fire that flies forward and explodes on impact or after a certain distance? Kind of like Samus' Super Missiles. Ike has Aether as one of his main attacks, there is no way they couldn't make a "balanced" version of Roy's ranged attack whatever it may be.

Because Roy's is a giant explosion. Ike's isn't. I guess if they toned Roy's down so that it was like Zelda's it would work...

I think Ike and Marth should return, after all, they are quite well and the actual symbol of Fire Emblem in SSB.

As for the third one, maybe Roy should return, but then again I would like to see Lyn as a playable character.

For the fourth, one that I hope reached in Brawl, but didn't: The Black Knight! It would be awesome to have him around in a SSB game.

I don't know which could be his moves, but I'm they would be devastating.

And why not? We have: Link vs Ganondorf; Mario vs Bowser; Kirby vs King DDD (never learned his name); and Fox vs Wolf.

Ike vs BK would be almost essential ( and the result could be different this time >:) XD )