Let's Play a Fire Emblem Game

Dark Sage

I'm planning on doing an SNES Fire Emblem Let's Play 'cause it's fun.

The ROM will not be translated because whenever I patch a game, even when I do it perfectly, it never works. I think it has to something with my computer. I'll still translate the screenshots though.

So which one should I do? Keep in mind that my school does not allow playing video games or using computers on the weekdays and my computer at Mom's house is slow, terrible for ROMs, and doesn't even have any. Besides, I have hard homework.

Note if you choose FE4, I have a couple of pairings planned out, but I'll let you choose the rest.

As noted, I'll update either weekly, or biweekly, depending on my schedule. Sorry for the inconvenience.

FE4 or FE3.

I suggest you flip a coin.

FE4 as heads and FE3 tails.

If you get FE4, do the following(because I do not want you to have spolied children):

Jamka x Aideen

Alec x Aira

Dew x Lachesis

Sylvia x Beowulf

Fury x Holyn

Brigid x Ardan

Tiltyu x Midir

I dunno which ones you had in mind, so I decided to not let completeness be disregarded.

The ROM will not be translated because whenever I patch a game, even when I do it perfectly, it never works. I think it has to something with my computer. I'll still translate the screenshots though.

You may not be patching them correctly.

I say that you should do FE3 Book 2.

No I definetly am. My computer just isn't powerful enough. It can't even run certain emulators properly.

I should get a new computer.

Anyone reading this, post quickly. Registration will close by late afternoon tomorrow.

Probably Fe3 Book 2 if you are looking for a quick lets play otherwise FE5.

Did you already try soft patching? Right click the rom name go to rename, then go to the patch file right click rename and paste that usually works.

Hold it, you want to do an LP yet your comp can't even run an SNES game?

/facepalm

Apparently it can run it, just not games that have been translated. He might be doing it wrong but he keeps claiming otherwise... only way to know for sure is to try a patched ROM someone else has checked.

Hold it, you want to do an LP yet your comp can't even run an SNES game?

/facepalm

No my computer can run SNES games, but apparently not any other games. Well maybe my No$GBA but I think I'm doing something wrong there.

Either way, the SNES has excellent games and unbridled pieces of crap. So it shouldn't be a big loss. I don't have much money, so once I get a digital camera, I can do other LPs too, but it'll be a while. Point is, the SNES games should be a comedy gold mine.

FE5 it is then. That's good. I never beat FE5, it's really hard, so this'll be awesome.

I'm going to start this in the SNES Fire Emblem forums. If you want to know where to find it, I'll be changing my sig soon. Expect a new thread from yours truly in a week or two.

This topic is as of now, is closed.

Edited by Dark Sage