Hello!^w^

Nina Reed

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello little sister! ^**^ (She's my sister xDDD) i'm happy to see you there! @Amelia: Actually in italian Nino is translated as "Nina" XD So she is "Nino" *www* Welcome again sis!^***^

Welcome to Serenes Forest. Enjoy your stay here!

For a moment, I thought you were talking about Nina from FE1/3/DS. But it was actually Nino, who is my favorite FE7 magician and also the adopted sister of my favorite game character of all time. We should get along well.

@Yulie: Thanks sister! We are like Nino and her brother, right? XD

@Proto: I use the italian name, sorry about that! XD I like Nino very much, she so innocent and she so strong XD I know fan that said that she's strong but because she arrive late it's hard to train (I train her every time I play FE7 XDD)...Thanks for your welcome too! I'm happy to be here!

@Amelia: eheh. Yeah, we are sister and we are like Nino and her brother XD But i don't know if she's like Lloyd or Linus XD it's hard to say XD

Anyway, Thanks for your welcome guys!*_*

What Amelia said.

And yes, she is a really good unit but late jointime makes her difficult to train. Still, it's all worth it.

Your sister is like Lloyd? Awesome.

@Amelia: Nice to meet you too!^\\\^

@Proto: XDDD Maybe a mix of both the Reed Brothers XD Usually i'm very calm and collected, but... XD uhm, again, welcome sister^*^

Hello! I am Nina and I'm 18...uhm, I really love Fire Emblem! One of my favorite character in Fire Emblem is Nina! uhm...I don't know what to say XD" I hope to be friend with all of you!>\\\<

Friends with ALL of us? :mellow:

Damn you're aiming high... I'm not even friends with 2% of the people on here, but that's laziness on my part.

Anyway, welcome to the forest. Don't stray too far away from it, or you'll run into some pretty retarded posts.

Don't burn it down or they'll pin it on me.

And don't say I didn't warn you. :D

Hello and welcome to SF. Unfortunately, I've only played the most recent three FE games, so I don't know who Nino/Nina is. Sorry about that. :( Anyway, I'm glad that you and your sister have decided to join us. I hope you have a good time here. If you've got any questions here, feel free to ask and we'll try to answer. :)

Hello and welcome to SF. Unfortunately, I've only played the most recent three FE games, so I don't know who Nino/Nina is. Sorry about that. :( Anyway, I'm glad that you and your sister have decided to join us. I hope you have a good time here. If you've got any questions here, feel free to ask and we'll try to answer. :)

Nino joins very late and underleveled. Mostly used by people who abuse or fanboys and sometimes by those that struggle with the EXP rank.

Welcome and all that.

Hello Nina Reed and welcome to the Fire Emblem fandom, also called "my elitism is better than yours".

Don't go too far from the forest and behave like you'd be in an important meeting and you'll have a good time here.