Mafia Round 2

General Spoon

Emerald, why would you kill Nightmare?

Stopped reading there. Why would I kill a friend of mine?

-nerd talk-

Mind games? What mind games? I can't even act or do anything in the night phase. So why should I pay attention to this when I can't do anything? Since you have such a raging hard on to see me dangle from my neck, I think you're mafia. Why else would you suspect me of something I didn't even do?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stopped reading there. Why would I kill a friend of mine?

I don't think a Mafia member would think twice before killing his Townie friend, if it gives him the best chance of survival in a very bad situation.

Mind games? What mind games? I can't even act or do anything in the night phase. So why should I pay attention to this when I can't do anything? Since you have such a raging hard on to see me dangle from my neck, I think you're mafia. Why else would you suspect me of something I didn't even do?

You're not the only one with no abilities. More than half the players, including me and maybe messy mike, have no abilities whatsoever and still managed to contribute to this Mafia Game. You can keep ranting all you want but I'm not changing my vote. Like I said, I'm sure messy mike is Town so nothing you say is gonna take it off.