holy mother of god

prompto

Dear RP,

You must always remember that being absolutely inoffensive is one of the most offensive things in existence. Until you learn this you will never stop causing bigger problems.

Sincerely,

Nigger

Why, because jerks like you look for ways to take insult in every nice thing that a person tries to do? Because if that's how you feel, then why not. I actually enjoy making you get angry at mad at me. You're so pathetic that if you're insulted, I actually feel better about myself as a result. If you take at offense at my kindness, so be it. Have fun being mad at me. ;)

And with that out of my system, back to the ignore list for you. :awesome::awesome::awesome:

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why, because jerks like you look for ways to take insult in every nice thing that a person tries to do? Because if that's how you feel, then why not. I actually enjoy making you get angry at mad at me. You're so pathetic that if you're insulted, I actually feel better about myself as a result. If you take at offense at my kindness, so be it. Have fun being mad at me. ;)

And with that out of my system, back to the ignore list for you. :awesome::awesome::awesome:

Yes, RP, that's what I want to see.

Your inner flame~

@Bk- Thank goodness. :D

So lemme get this straight.

Soul's up to his usual shenanigans.

Roxas couldn't resist one more post.

And Hero is displaying true California spirit.

So now, we all hold hands and sing kumbaya.

While wearin' gloves of course.

Needs more Master Spark amirite

*ties bomb to back*

*jumps into the middle of the conflict*

Everyone dies, the end.

Oh god XD. Why do you people make me laugh so much?

EDIT: Woah, confused quote buttons. It's correct now, though.

Edited by Spike

An inner flame can be doused with a waterfall if it isn't strong enough.

/snorts

*coughs* That means you die too, Soluna *coughs*

That's the point, Am. o3o

Inner flame? That's not my inner flame. That's just me giving some punk the beatdown he so richly deserves.

It isn't? Well, dammit. I wanna see you get angry for once! Y'know, tuff. A rebel~ :3

It isn't? Well, dammit. I wanna see you get angry for once! Y'know, tuff. A rebel~ :3

No, you misunderstand. My inner flame cannot be brought about by hatred or anger. If you want to see my inner flame, you would have to insult the ones I feel the strongest for.

That's not an invitation, you know.

Dang it, why did I say something like that.

No, you misunderstand. My inner flame cannot be brought about by hatred or anger. If you want to see my inner flame, you would have to insult the ones I feel the strongest for.

That's not an invitation, you know.

Dang it, why did I say something like that.

No I don't know. I can't see why the hell you like Nel. She fails.

Should I take it further as I don't know anything about his video game attractions?

Well, the fact that you can't seem to appreciate how amazing she is would be a representation of your own problems, not mine.

Are you sure? I think it's your delusion. Also, I can't see why your parents would want to put you into college. Isn't it supposed to be an investment for the future?

Are you sure? I think it's your delusion. Also, I can't see why your parents would want to put you into college. Isn't it supposed to be an investment for the future?

Yeah, I'm sure. And my scholarships cover most of my college expenses.

You know, you're pretty pathetic with the insults when you try. Seriously, my grandmother could do better than you're doing. And she doesn't insult people. Ever. Unless it's a Republican politician.

You know, you're pretty pathetic with the insults when you try. Seriously, my grandmother could do better than you're doing. And she doesn't insult people. Ever. Unless it's a Republican politician.

Scholarship. Oh. I understand. A community college.

Who said I'm trying?

You say that as if you've actually gotten me mad?

Damn liberalism garbage... <_<

Anyway, the redhead girl in your profile's okay... what with the leggings and all.