My revelation

Freohr Datia

Um, pardon my bluntness and possible rudeness, but have we ever met before? I don't think I've ever seen any of your posts up until this one.

We may not have, because I was partially active on-and-off for a while. Then, I was gone for quite a while, and just today decided to come back.

If we haven't, well, it's nice to meet you! You can call me Alexis, Lexie, or Your Holy, Mighty Empress! ^_^

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Until the world can learn to love, it's destined to burn in the own metaphorical hell it creates.

Unless you're some kind of emo kid, the average view of this world is that it's fair as long as you stand and fight, don't wait for things to come but go and get them yourself.

The best things don't come free.

And until people realize their world is lost, there should be a willingness to fan the flames. It won't be part of your generation, so excepting change will always be relinquishing something else. Unless, of course, it's Utopian.

The people that say that tend to be very ironic, they are all talk and no action.

At the end of the day, though, I did not restart a played out conversation, a virtual witch hunt. So

Thing is some of the things you were saying back then...like your faith in humanity and your view on this world was irrelevant to the conversation.

We may not have, because I was partially active on-and-off for a while. Then, I was gone for quite a while, and just today decided to come back.

If we haven't, well, it's nice to meet you! You can call me Alexis, Lexie, or Your Holy, Mighty Empress! ^_^

Well, I only joined in the first 5 minutes of this year, so if you've not been on this year, then I would never have heard from you before.

Anyway, I'm not sure what to call you... I'll just stick with Alexis with the time being, if you don't mind.

Unless you're some kind of emo kid, the average view of this world is that it's fair as long as you stand and fight, don't wait for things to come but go and get them yourself.

The best things don't come free.

The people that say that tend to be very ironic, they are all talk and no action.

Thing is some of the things you were saying back then...like your faith in humanity and your view on this world was irrelevant to the conversation.

Actually, I was countering a very cliche view of the world with another cliche view of the world.

And regardless of what I believe, neither makes you emo - It's called optimism and pessimism. Perspective.

People live to surpass other people. Eventually, humans as a species are likely to show signs of taking a step forward by wiping out those that stand beneath them.

Oh, and relevancy is irrelevant, really. You learn nothing from the perspective of others unless you allow everything to come out.

Edited by bunny: Now with Pancakes

Actually, I was countering a very cliche view of the world with another cliche view of the world.

And regardless of what I believe, neither makes you emo - It's called optimism and pessimism. Perspective.

People live to surpass other people. Eventually, humans as a species are likely to show signs of taking a step forward by wiping out those that stand beneath them.

Oh, and relevancy is irrelevant, really. You learn nothing from the perspective of others unless you allow everything to come out.

I was stating it was irrelevant since you stated you had faith for humanity in an arguement that didn't have to do with that.

Humans don't live to surpass others, the ones that think that way are usually those seeking war.

The point of humans is to enjoy their life and live together equally without having to try and be superior than the other, there just wouldn't be an end if it were that way.

I was stating it was irrelevant since you stated you had faith for humanity in an arguement that didn't have to do with that.

Humans don't live to surpass others, the ones that think that way are usually those seeking war.

The point of humans is to enjoy their life and live together equally without having to try and be superior than the other, there just wouldn't be an end if it were that way.

Everything you do in life to move forward in life will deny another person of that opportunity. Multiple people go out for each job. For each woman. For money. Power. etc. For you to succeed, someone must fail.

You may live every day not allowing those people to exist, but just look at George Bush. He's a failure at something you and I will never be able to reach, barring a miracle. Where does he rank on the ladder of life?

Regardless, I like people around me, and am happy with the world. Perhaps, even, I wish that this weren't true.

Edited by bunny: Now with Pancakes

Everything you do in life to move forward in life will deny another person of that opportunity. Multiple people go out for each job. For each woman. For money. Power. etc. For you to succeed, someone must fail.

You may live every day not allowing those people to exist, but just look at George Bush. He's a failure at something you and I will never be able to reach, barring a miracle. Where does he rank on the ladder of life?

Regardless, I like people around me, and am happy with the world. Perhaps, even, I wish that this weren't true.

No one can become a President.

Yes, but it is not actually the desire of a person to take the chance of another person to get a job, it is unintentionally.

Then don't think that way. It can't really be denying a reality when this is more of a perspective.

Phoenix, deary, don't you ever think about how you might really offend people?

I know you have a right to your opinion, but it's quite hurtful, and quite clumsy/stupid/etc, to just say something so blunt and cruel.

I look at it this way, if my opinion hurts someone's feelings, it's their problem.

We live in a world where you can't even say the word "the" without somebody, somewhere getting offended by it. The best thing to do is just get your point across, and hope for the best. If someone's offended, let them deal with it in their own way.

Besides, there's nothing cruel about hating certain types of sex practices, or trolling.

Yes, but it is not actually the desire of a person to take the chance of another person to get a job, it is unintentionally.

Then don't think that way. It can't really be denying a reality when this is more of a perspective.

The intention of the general of an army is not to kill all his enemies. The other countries just wouldn't allow the general to take over their country, and chose not to just lay down and die.

And even when they have, it usually doesn't go over well Hitler Jews Egypt Jews etc. etc.

What is it now, Best of intentions. . .

Besides, there's nothing cruel about hating certain types of sex practices, or trolling.

Sure there is. Hating anything is relatively cruel, especially when it is unfounded.

I'm a bisexual, and I am highly offended by your ignorant posts. Obviously you don't care if it offends someone, so I will ignore that I am personally insulted, and instead focus on that you are insulting an entire group of people /and/ comparing such a simple (legal, for the most part,) type of relationship to pedophilia. But, I'm unable to think of a reply to such ill-informed and opinionated posts.

Sure there is. Hating anything is relatively cruel, especially when it is unfounded.

I'm a bisexual, and I am highly offended by your ignorant posts. Obviously you don't care if it offends someone, so I will ignore that I am personally insulted, and instead focus on that you are insulting an entire group of people /and/ comparing such a simple (legal, for the most part,) type of relationship to pedophilia. But, I'm unable to think of a reply to such ill-informed and opinionated posts.

Trust me, it's founded :facepalm:

It's not that I don't care. It's simply that there's nothing that I can do about that. I just don't like same sex scenarios. Why should I censor every little thing I say just to appease people? That's politics. Politics is worthless. If you're offended that I hate and equate same sex encounters to other variations like pedophilia, I'm sorry to hear that, but it is my opinion, and I won't put it in a spoiler tag just to safe guard someone else's tender feelings. It is what it is :mellow:

Trust me, it's founded :facepalm:

It's not that I don't care. It's simply that there's nothing that I can do about that. I just don't like same sex scenarios. Why should I censor every little thing I say just to appease people? That's politics. Politics is worthless. If you're offended that I hate and equate same sex encounters to other variations like pedophilia, I'm sorry to hear that, but it is my opinion, and I won't put it in a spoiler tag just to safe guard someone else's tender feelings. It is what it is :mellow:

Honestly, when you made that "I hate homosexuals" post, it made me think you were an ignorant bigot. Nothing wrong with homosexuality.

Honestly, when you made that "I hate homosexuals" post, it made me think you were an ignorant bigot. Nothing wrong with homosexuality.

... ... ... dammit :facepalm:

This is why I told the atheists in the religion topic to read my posts CAREFULLY. I didn't say I hate homosexuals. I don't. I hate gay sex. If you can't tell the difference, that's your problem.

Lexis, if that's what you meant by my opinion hurting people, then that's not what I was saying.

I hate the actions people take, not the actual people themselves.

A Christian would say it like this: "Hate the sin, not the sinner."

All of you guys do me a favor from now on. Don't ever quote me for a reply unless you're going to read my post fifteen times. It'll reduce the chance of you misinterpreting me by about 5% which is better than nothing.

... ... ... dammit :facepalm:

This is why I told the atheists in the religion topic to read my posts CAREFULLY. I didn't say I hate homosexuals. I don't. I hate gay sex. If you can't tell the difference, that's your problem.

By saying you hate gay sex you technically are saying that you hate homosexuality.

By saying you hate gay sex you technically are saying that you hate homosexuality.

I do, that doesn't contradict what I said. You're probably assuming that by hating homosexuality, that I hate homosexuals by default. And that's not true. Hating the practice is totally different from hating the person. Hopefully you can see that.

I do, that doesn't contradict what I said. You're probably assuming that by hating homosexuality, that I hate homosexuals by default. And that's not true. Hating the practice is totally different from hating the person. Hopefully you can see that.

Then my statement still stands, you are an ignorant bigot. No wonder you got banned from serious discussion forum.