My revelation

Freohr Datia

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said I didn't care, did I? Let's take a look.

Nope.

I didn't. I said titles don't matter. I said you like to make arguments out of nothing. I make a joke, you took it like I figured.

I said you care too much. Learn to read.

Clever, but what's your point?

The extent to which I care is irrelevant if I'm right. And I am.

As I said, I never said I didn't care.

In fact, a page from your book. You said people cared about Haiti because of the magnitude.

Well, if that's the truth, than the more you act like a jackass, the more I should care. Nothing gained, nothing lost. By me, anyway.

Clever, but what's your point?

The extent to which I care is irrelevant if I'm right. And I am.

As I said, I never said I didn't care.

In fact, a page from your book. You said people cared about Haiti because of the magnitude.

Well, if that's the truth, than the more you act like a jackass, the more I should care. Nothing gained, nothing lost. By me, anyway.

My point is that you don't know how to read.

You have a good way of proving you're right. By not proving it.

You care too much about some random on the internet like me. Let it go.

You care too much about some random on the internet like me. Let it go.

Who says I give a damn about you? You're acting a bit obnoxious if you really think that's it.

I said Shuuda's rank is worthless entirely to mess with him. He choose not to respond. Gee, I wonder why! You chose to drag out a simple statement that I made that wasn't even offensive.

And then I chose to try and defuse the current situation by getting you side tracked, while also confirming my opinion of you aloud. Now, if you really want that argument to continue, you'll have to wait. How long depends entirely on them, but seeing as how I called you out, they may choose not to deal with you knowing how you are.

Doesn't that suck?

Back on topic, I suppose.

Who says I give a damn about you? You're acting a bit obnoxious if you really think that's it.

I said Shuuda's rank is worthless entirely to mess with him. He choose not to respond. Gee, I wonder why! You chose to drag out a simple statement that I made that wasn't even offensive.

And then I chose to try and defuse the current situation by getting you side tracked, while also confirming my opinion of you aloud. Now, if you really want that argument to continue, you'll have to wait. How long depends entirely on them, but seeing as how I called you out, they may choose not to deal with you knowing how you are.

Doesn't that suck?

Back on topic, I suppose.

You know, you don't make much sense. Either way, it doesn't change how pathetic you are.

Really, what the hell is your problem? Can't you just get over it? I don't know why you're so hell-bent on trying to make Seph look stupid, but with every post you make you look like an even bigger idiot. Just stop.

Coming back to this thread to take shots at me just because of what happened before? Sure looks like it.

If we're talking about dragging something out, then you are far guiltier than I am.

...You sound like you care way too fucking much.

You know, you don't make much sense. Either way, it doesn't change how pathetic you are.

Really, what the hell is your problem? Can't you just get over it? I don't know why you're so hell-bent on trying to make Seph look stupid, but with every post you make you look like an even bigger idiot. Just stop.

You know, I'm not sure I have to make sense.

Regardless, I'm not trying to make him look stupid. If I wanted to look around for stupid people, I could find them, and pick on them instead. But that would be too easy. Instead, I choose to pick on assholes. Now, if they're comfortable with being an asshole, it works out well. And trust me, I only found out he was an asshole one topic ago, so this is hardly a situation where I've decided to crusade.

No, this is just a happening chance I stumbled upon this. I remember reading the first post the other day. It is not a seven page worthy first post, I'm sorry. I see Seph being an ass, and in all fairness, I care not who it is he's being an ass to.

Honestly, if there really is an issue here, any one of my posts could be modded. So we're waiting on Shuuda then.

Edited by bunny: Now with Pancakes

You know, I'm not sure I have to make sense.

Regardless, I'm not trying to make him look stupid. If I wanted to look around for stupid people, I could find them, and pick on them instead. But that would be too easy. Instead, I choose to pick on assholes. Now, if they're comfortable with being an asshole, it works out well. And trust me, I only found out he was an asshole one topic ago, so this is hardly a situation where I've decided to crusade.

No, this is just a happening chance I stumbled upon this. I remember reading the first post the other day. It is not a seven page worthy first post, I'm sorry. I see Seph being an ass, and in all fairness, I care not who it is he's being an ass to.

Honestly, if there really is an issue here, anyone of my posts could be modded. So we're waiting on Shuuda then.

tl;dr

Stop taking shit so seriously. You're worse than RP, which is pretty fucking bad. I pity you.

You don't even understand the situation. He wasn't being an ass. He was taking care of an extremely big problem that was pissing off multiple people on purpose. He should be rewarded for that.

Ninja. =P

Edited by BK201

You don't even understand the situation. He wasn't being an ass. He was taking care of an extremely big problem that was pissing off multiple people on purpose. He should be rewarded for that.

Ninja. =P

Since when did you like me?

tl;dr

Stop taking shit so seriously. You're worse than RP, which is pretty fucking bad. I pity you.

lol pity! Now who cares too much?

You're not having fun with the situation, though? I'm sorry. That's too bad.

Ninja. =P

Logical input! A bit late I'm afraid.

Logical input! A bit late I'm afraid.

You don't have a say in choosing what's logical and what isn't. Because logic is something you precociously lack, and will lack for the rest of your life.

lol pity! Now who cares too much?

You're not having fun with the situation, though? I'm sorry. That's too bad.

You know, I get the feeling you know you're wrong but you can't admit it.

I will admit, though, every reply you make gives me a cheap laugh. Your stupidity is overwhelming. I said it before, I'll say it again: Let it go.

It's very obvious I have a say in everything and anything I chose to have a say in.

Your choice to let that effect you.

And what's there to be wrong about? You can't be wrong in a situation where right and wrong doesn't apply.

Edited by bunny: Now with Pancakes

It's very obvious I have a say in everything and anything I chose to have a say in.

Your choice to let that effect you.

You technically can, but it doesn't mean anything because you've proved that your opinion on everything is worthless. You're on the same tier as RP, how can it be otherwise?

You technically can, but it doesn't mean anything because you've proved that your opinion on everything is worthless. You're on the same tier as RP, how can it be otherwise?

No no no, he's worse than RP. That means he's in a tier of his own. I gotta hand it to him, it takes a lot to be that bad.

Show me where I let it effect me.

You chose to respond.

If, in fact, I'm here to get your goat, every time you respond, I win. And people always think less of winners.

You may not see it that way, and that's fine. But I came, accomplished what I wanted, and could literally leave at any time at this point. You'll sit here questioning my character for as to why I choose to do it, trying to place me under a person I vaguely know and couldn't care less about, having never dealt with him directly. While I'll go off, do as I will, and will likely bump heads with you again largely because you're an attacker.

You chose to respond.

If, in fact, I'm here to get your goat, every time you respond, I win. And people always think less of winners.

You may not see it that way, and that's fine. But I came, accomplished what I wanted, and could literally leave at any time at this point. You'll sit here questioning my character for as to why I choose to do it, trying to place me under a person I vaguely know and couldn't care less about, having never dealt with him directly. While I'll go off, do as I will, and will likely bump heads with you again largely because you're an attacker.

I'm here to get your goat, because I enjoy picking on people even more pathetic than raging pedophiles. You have no idea how much of a fool you made of yourself.

You chose to respond.

You're not a winner. Even if you were, nobody would think less of you for it. People think less of you because you're an idiot.