My revelation

Freohr Datia

Oh, I know. :D

Not many people accept the world as it is anymore. It's always that people want CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE. Not much of a problem with that if it's for something good. :U

/bows

At least he's kind of amusing sometimes. :3

Okay.

Yes, I do strive for change. I want to make the world a little better than it was when I got here. I know I can't expect much, but that doesn't give me the right to simply not try.

Applauds.

Well, as long as he's not targeting you, he is. It's less fun when you're his chosen butt monkey.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It takes someone impressively stupid to compare homosexuality and buttsex with pedophilia

I wasn't intending to compare those three. I was attempting to show you that your opinion on the matter is one of many.

Besides, there isn't a difference between any of them, they're all variations of what is considered the social norm for sexuality. Going after minors, going after anuses, going after the same sex. They're all just sexual variations. Comparing them wouldn't be stupid at all. But I don't need to. It's not about pedophiles, it's about opinions on pedophiles. Is pedophilia bad? I don't think it's much worse than homosexuality. However, I think homosexuality is grievous, absolutely disgusting and disturbing. So of course I think it's bad. I don't hate gays or pedos, I just hate GAY SEX and CHILD RAPE. But that's only my opinion, and whether or not others agree doesn't matter.

gay sex between two consenting adults isn't much better than raping a child

not that all pedophilia is rape, that was just your example

He might not have been, and he might not be to you, but he is most certainly a troll. I strongly disagree with your opinion. Just because you have a crush on him doesn't change the facts.

He is trying to man you up for worst bumps in the road.

Either way, the only ones bugging you are Joey and Seph. And they're doing that for your own good. They and everyone else keep telling you not to take things seriously on the internet.

Either way, the only ones bugging you are Joey and Seph. And they're doing that for your own good. They and everyone else keep telling you not to take things seriously on the internet.

Well, maybe I would be able to if they would just shut up every now and then.

And you definitely forgot Hikarusa there too.

gay sex between two consenting adults isn't much better than raping a child

not that all pedophilia is rape, that was just your example

Exactly. Not all pedophilia is rape. But I do hate child rape afterall.

Gay sex between two consenting or non-consenting adults isn't much better than raping or having consenting sex with a child. I don't compare consent with non-consent, because I feel that these methods of sex, consenting, or not, are ridiculous. I've got no reason to care about consent.

Hikarusa, like them, is not a troll, at least the only people he'll be "troling" are those like you that take things to seriously on Far from the Forest, he said it himself.

Hikarusa is smart enough as to not get himself suspended again.

Hikarusa, like them, is not a troll, at least the only people he'll be "troling" are those like you that take things to seriously on Far from the Forest, he said it himself.

Again? And how the heck am I supposed to pick out which statements are actually true and which ones are just them having fun at my expense?

Exactly. Not all pedophilia is rape. But I do hate child rape afterall.

Gay sex between two consenting or non-consenting adults isn't much better than raping or having consenting sex with a child. I don't compare consent with non-consent, because I feel that these methods of sex, consenting, or not, are ridiculous. I've got no reason to care about consent.

[K'] says:

And Emfox shall be Bush Boogie.

WHAT A DICK.

He just deserves to fucking die, really.

Catbread says:

kill him

[K'] says:

Stupid people really don't deserve to live.

Catbread says:

I'll take his head off

and yeah they do

but that up there is not stupid

it's evil

and stupid

[K'] says:

I bet Phoenix is a repressed homosexual

Uhh no, I just don't care whether or not I get suspended honestly. If I do I do and if I don't I don't

[K'] says:

And Emfox shall be Bush Boogie.

WHAT A DICK.

He just deserves to fucking die, really.

Catbread says:

kill him

[K'] says:

Stupid people really don't deserve to live.

Catbread says:

I'll take his head off

and yeah they do

but that up there is not stupid

it's evil

and stupid

[K'] says:

I bet Phoenix is a repressed homosexual

Uhh no, I just don't care whether or not I get suspended honestly. If I do I do and if I don't I don't

I'll take that bet, but first let me clarify.

I believe that homosexuality is wrong/disgusting.

I believe that sex with children is wrong/disgusting.

Knowing this, why should I get caught up in which is worse? Why should I focus on consenting gay sex, above flat out child rape? Of course it's worse, but why should I care? They're both wrong in my eyes, so why go beyond the basics? <_<

I could not :newyears: hard enough if I tried.

Note: This is mostly because I am unable to make a huge smiley wall due to smiley amount restrictions

I could not :newyears: hard enough if I tried.

Note: This is mostly because I am unable to make a huge smiley wall due to smiley amount restrictions

Yeah, yeah, now shut up and let's see some cash :mellow:

Again? And how the heck am I supposed to pick out which statements are actually true and which ones are just them having fun at my expense?

Because by now you should have already developed a decent enough character judgement out of all the things they did to you with actual reasons.

Because by now you should have already developed a decent enough character judgement out of all the things they did to you with actual reasons.

Even if they claim to have their reasons, that in no way justifies any of the actions that they have done previously. I too have reasons for my actions, but I am never given the benefit of having reasons. For a friend, you certainly don't ever seem to stand up for me. As in, I don't think that you have stood up for what I believed in ONE bleeping time in the past two weeks. Right now, I don't want to discuss it further, so I am asking that you stop talking about it. :)

Phoenix, deary, don't you ever think about how you might really offend people?

I know you have a right to your opinion, but it's quite hurtful, and quite clumsy/stupid/etc, to just say something so blunt and cruel.

"Be the change you seek in the world," or something like that. Then influence others. That's how change goes, not through clashes but diplomacy.

Bull.

Until the world can learn to love, it's destined to burn in the own metaphorical hell it creates.

And until people realize their world is lost, there should be a willingness to fan the flames. It won't be part of your generation, so excepting change will always be relinquishing something else. Unless, of course, it's Utopian.

At the end of the day, though, I did not restart a played out conversation, a virtual witch hunt. So

Phoenix, deary, don't you ever think about how you might really offend people?

I know you have a right to your opinion, but it's quite hurtful, and quite clumsy/stupid/etc, to just say something so blunt and cruel.

Um, pardon my bluntness and possible rudeness, but have we ever met before? I don't think I've ever seen any of your posts up until this one.