My revelation

Freohr Datia

Maybe because it's not boring like blond and brunette...?

Offend me? No, but if may offend anyone else you know. :U

2006-redhead-long.jpg

So, who's the girl in the picture supposed to be? I thought you said that you didn't have red hair.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, maybe it's because I don't know you that well, but you seem pretty mature and beautiful...

I know you meant that as a compliment, but I couldn't help but laugh. Sorry.

Also, that could get poked at.

Speak of the devil.

Edited by Emerald Jealousy

Well, maybe it's because I don't know you that well, but you seem pretty mature and beautiful...

She's taken, you have to be one of the biggest creepers in the world if you're hitting on a taken 13 year old.

You're revolting.

She's taken, you have to be one of the biggest creepers in the world if you're hitting on a taken 13 year old.

You're revolting.

Meh, but at least I'm kind while being revolting. You're just a weak sauce piece of nobody who thinks that he's going to get respect by being a jerk. It ain't happening. Trust me, I know these kinds of things. ;) ;)

Meh, but at least I'm kind while being revolting. You're just a weak sauce piece of nobody who thinks that he's going to get respect by being a jerk. It ain't happening. Trust me, I know these kinds of things. ;) ;)

I don't care about the respect I get from others, because unlike you I don't fail enough to need acceptance. I don't think anyone here would be surprised if you seriously attempted to find her in real life and rape her. One day you'll get jailed for the rest of your life. It's a fitting end for the king of creepers.

RP, stop hitting on milady Luna. Or else.

Nah, I really don't feel like taking anymore crud from you are anyone else here. So go right ahead. I don't want to fight, but I suggest you shut up and stop making fun of me. I've had it with the teasing.

I don't know how it made the drastic change from dark reddish brown to blond =/ I don't want a slight bit of blond on me.

It won't make you dumb, you'll just have to wear a helmet whenever you leave the house, just in case :awesome:

It's alright. There's a girl in one of my math classes and she is basically perfect and she has bright red-orange hair, and I think it's rubbed off onto my personality as a whole. Now I think I just like all redheads in general, which is weird, because I used to prefer brunettes for a good while.

Hair color to me, is only as important as race. For example, I'd be turned off by a blonde asian(dyed hair), but more attracted to one with pitch black hair. For caucasion girls, I'd be turned off by that strange dirty blonde look, but more attracted to the extremes, like dark or bright hair.

Man, those weren't the best examples, but my head is starting to hurt.

...errr... so you prefer redheads over normal girls? That's a little mean. >:

:huh: ....

Never mind, I won't point out the fact that we all have preferences.

I don't care about the respect I get from others, because unlike you I don't fail enough to need acceptance. I don't think anyone here would be surprised if you seriously attempted to find her in real life and rape her. One day you'll get jailed for the rest of your life. It's a fitting end for the king of creepers.

Yeah, but you'll be hated for the rest of your life. A fitting end for the lord of jerkoffs. It's rather sad, to be honest. I'd almost pity you, if you actually had a heart that was worth pitying. :(

Nah, I really don't feel like taking anymore crud from you are anyone else here. So go right ahead. I don't want to fight, but I suggest you shut up and stop making fun of me. I've had it with the teasing.

WHO SAYS I AM MAKING FUN OF YOU!?

STOP HITTING ON MILADY!!!

Double post, sorry.

That does it! You're going on my friends list once and for all man! :lol:

Yeah, but you'll be hated for the rest of your life. A fitting end for the lord of jerkoffs. It's rather sad, to be honest. I'd almost pity you, if you actually had a heart that was worth pitying. :(

The only people who'll hate me are creepers like you. Why would I be worried about that? Creepers are disgusting people who I'd enjoy flaming. If you're a creeper, your life is worthless.

WHO SAYS I AM MAKING FUN OF YOU!?

STOP HITTING ON MILADY!!!

I said I'm tired of taking this from you or anyone else. I'm trying to be nice, but you need to lay off.

Double post, sorry.

That does it! You're going on my friends list once and for all man! :lol:

And what did I do to deserve that honor, sir?

Now now, Seph. Maybe it was a bit surprising to see when I saw it- but it was a positive comment. :D

Now now, RP- I respect him. He's not always a jerk. o3o;;

If nobody really likes Seph here- well; he's got Bananas.

Now now, Soul- you don't have to be jealous. <:3

Maybe it's just because I like everyone here, but... yup.

/runs before I get mauled to death D:

Now now, RP- I respect him. He's not always a jerk. o3o;;

If nobody really likes Seph here- well; he's got Bananas.

Well, I'm sorry Soluna, but I'm never here when he shows his kindness that .1% of the time. He's been a jerk to me for quite long enough, and I am tired of taking it from him. So, this is a battle that I have to fight, and I would ask that you step aside. Please, do this for me.

And what did I do to deserve that honor, sir?

You'll stand up against anyone and not give in, even if they throw a haughty sh*tstorm at you.

There's no point, but I consider fortitude a superpower.

You have the support of Spetsnaz, RP B)

If RP said you had a nice vagina it'd be a positive comment too. Hey he might eventually say that.

He's so disgusting that he doesn't have friends anymore. Why doesn't he just leave?

The only people who'll hate me are creepers like you. Why would I be worried about that? Creepers are disgusting people who I'd enjoy flaming. If you're a creeper, your life is worthless.

I completely agree with this.