My revelation

Freohr Datia

Yeah, but you'll be hated for the rest of your life. A fitting end for the lord of jerkoffs. It's rather sad, to be honest. I'd almost pity you, if you actually had a heart that was worth pitying. :(

I'd rather be hated for being an honest jackass than to be such a pathetic creeper like you.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but you'll be hated for the rest of your life. A fitting end for the lord of jerkoffs. It's rather sad, to be honest. I'd almost pity you, if you actually had a heart that was worth pitying. :(

rabblerabblerabblerabble

You'll stand up against anyone and not give in, even if they throw a haughty sh*tstorm at you.

There's no point, but I consider fortitude a superpower.

You have the support of Spetsnaz, RP B)

Well, I call it stubbornness, not fortitude, but whatever. You should check out the empire thread and see the one that BK has come up with for me. I'm enjoying that one WAY too much for my own good. Heck, at this rate, I might start messing with BK just for the fun of it. :( :( :lol::lol:

If RP said you had a nice vagina it'd be a positive comment too. Hey he might eventually say that.

He's so disgusting that he doesn't have friends anymore. Why doesn't he just leave?

Because everything you do, you do just to see my response. You don't mean half the crud that comes out your mouth. Not that you talk with anything but your anus anyway, but still... :lol::lol::lol:

Because everything you do, you do just to see my response. You don't mean half the crud that comes out your mouth. Not that you talk with anything but your anus anyway, but still... :lol::lol::lol:

I'm not doing this to see your response. I'm telling you what I think. Creepers are nothing but people that deserve to be ridiculed.

You can mess with people? I thought the only person you could mess with is yourself for being so goddamn retarded.

No, but apparently, I'm the only person you could ever hope to mess with because I let myself be such an easy target. Heck, I haven't stopped laughing at you guys in over an hour now.

No, but apparently, I'm the only person you could ever hope to mess with because I let myself be such an easy target. Heck, I haven't stopped laughing at you guys in over an hour now.

The only reason you haven't been beat up by someone in the past hour is because everyone stays a 100m radius away.

If I really wanted to, I could make you quit these forums.

If I really wanted to, I could make you quit these forums.

That's all well and good, but all you and your not-so-merry band of jerkoffs ever do is have fun at other people's expense. Thankfully, being a minor annoyance is all you're good for.

That's all well and good, but all you and your not-so-merry band of jerkoffs ever do is have fun at other people's expense. Thankfully, being a minor annoyance is all you're good for.

RP, INTERNET TOUGH GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only have fun at your expense because you're so goddamn disgustingly pathetic. I have never seen anyone on the internet as pathetic as you and trust me, I've been playing MMOs and have been on other forums for a good seven years now. I've seen stalkers, attention whores, and even people who self-pity themselves but goddamn you're all three in one, congratulations.

My beloved Randomly Predictable,

A dear soul has reached across the internet to summon me and tell me a tale. The tale of a college student who likes to hit on 13 year old girls over the internet, your tale. Plenty of people have informed you of how creepy you are, so I will reveal another aspect of this situation to you. You can't fuck internet people. Ever. No little girls are going to fall for your promises of Jonas Brothers concerts and wine coolers.

Now, if you really want to get laid, I am more than willing to shove my cock right up that little ass of yours any time. No wine coolers, no concerts, no Disney channel hour, no GHB, and most importantly no longer will you face the endless sorrow of not getting freaky with all of the "kawaii lolis" you "meet" online.

My inbox is always open, and I eagerly await your reply.

Love,

Death

I only have fun at your expense because you're so goddamn disgustingly pathetic. I have never seen anyone on the internet as pathetic as you and trust me, I've been playing MMOs and have been on other forums for a good seven years now. I've seen stalkers, attention whores, and even people who self-pity themselves but goddamn you're all three in one, congratulations.

Well, you're free to ignore me. Go right ahead, the button's right there. But seriously, if that's the case, why haven't you gotten the mods on me 50 times over by now? Certainly, if I were all that, I'd be ripe for the banhammer by NOW. Or is there something that you wish to add?

Well, you're free to ignore me. Go right ahead, the button's right there. But seriously, if that's the case, why haven't you gotten the mods on me 50 times over by now? Certainly, if I were all that, I'd be ripe for the banhammer by NOW. Or is there something that you wish to add?

It's only because you are in the FFTF. In the real world you'd already be dead if you weren't in school.

I don't use the ignore button because it's pointless. Only carebears like you have to resort to using the ignore button.

It's only because you are in the FFTF. In the real world you'd already be dead if you weren't in school.

Thankfully, I won't have to live on the streets like I'm sure you will when you get your certificate of attendance from high school and end up working at Mickey D's.

Thankfully, I won't have to live on the streets like I'm sure you will when you get your certificate of attendance from high school and end up working at Mickey D's.

At least he won't be imprisoned for internet pedophilia. Will we see you sitting with Chris Hansen?

Now now, Seph. Maybe it was a bit surprising to see when I saw it- but it was a positive comment. :D

Now now, RP- I respect him. He's not always a jerk. o3o;;

If nobody really likes Seph here- well; he's got Bananas.

Now now, Soul- you don't have to be jealous. <:3

Maybe it's just because I like everyone here, but... yup.

/runs before I get mauled to death D:

You said jealous.

You're so funny. Yeah, you obviously are bolstering your own ego. I really think I don't fit the definition of dumb. I scored a 39/40 on a state wide math league test where it says a score of 25 should be commended.