My revelation

Freohr Datia

My beloved Randomly Predictable,

A dear soul has reached across the internet to summon me and tell me a tale. The tale of a college student who likes to hit on 13 year old girls over the internet, your tale. Plenty of people have informed you of how creepy you are, so I will reveal another aspect of this situation to you. You can't fuck internet people. Ever. No little girls are going to fall for your promises of Jonas Brothers concerts and wine coolers.

Now, if you really want to get laid, I am more than willing to shove my cock right up that little ass of yours any time. No wine coolers, no concerts, no Disney channel hour, no GHB, and most importantly no longer will you face the endless sorrow of not getting freaky with all of the "kawaii lolis" you "meet" online.

My inbox is always open, and I eagerly await your reply.

Love,

Death

Damn, dude, give it a rest :o

And Joey! Stop harassing RP, there are more important things to do! We all need to start focusing on annihilating the Empire threads. That's what matters, not your hate for RP, and not the forum-wide susceptibly to teenage/underage charms :sweatdrop:

The Empire threads must fall, dammit! I demand it :|

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Joey! Stop harassing RP, there are more important things to do! We all need to start focusing on annihilating the Empire threads. That's what matters, not your hate for RP, and not the forum-wide susceptibly to teenage/underage charms :sweatdrop:

And I'll work to bring them down from the inside.

What, the great and mighty Christguy is going to defend the pedo now? Come onnn man, he's a fucking waste, have some laughs at his expense, he doesn't even count as a person.

My beloved Randomly Predictable,

A dear soul has reached across the internet to summon me and tell me a tale. The tale of a college student who likes to hit on 13 year old girls over the internet, your tale. Plenty of people have informed you of how creepy you are, so I will reveal another aspect of this situation to you. You can't fuck internet people. Ever. No little girls are going to fall for your promises of Jonas Brothers concerts and wine coolers.

Now, if you really want to get laid, I am more than willing to shove my cock right up that little ass of yours any time. No wine coolers, no concerts, no Disney channel hour, no GHB, and most importantly no longer will you face the endless sorrow of not getting freaky with all of the "kawaii lolis" you "meet" online.

My inbox is always open, and I eagerly await your reply.

Love,

Death

Could I take you up on that offer? I haven't had a good fuck in more than a month.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

But seriously, you give them too much credit.

I'm so offended by someone who wildly guesses my grades. Really Pheonix, if you see some previous posts in a place you probably won't visit, you'll actually see the origin of why I decided to join in this conflict.

I'm so offended by someone who wildly guesses my grades. Really Pheonix, if you see some previous posts in a place you probably won't visit, you'll actually see the origin of why I decided to join in this conflict.

Link me? :unsure:

ALSO: I'm offended by people who misspell my f*cking name!! C- doesn't seem to far from accurate now ey?

Edited by Phoenix