My revelation

Freohr Datia

Link me? :unsure:

It's actually a whole thread worth of things. It's empire related but basically he kept pestering the people in charge about a certain thing and they already had said no and told him not to ask. So he began assaulting them by saying "LOL YOUR EGO IS BIG" and comments like that. It really ticked me off and when I told him to stop he kept going. So this ended up happening. If he doesn't want to fight he shouldn't go and purposely annoy others. He even admitted it several times.

Sorry about the mispelling of your name, I sometimes mix up certain letters in a rush. >_<

Edited by BK201

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's actually a whole thread worth of things. It's empire related but basically he kept pestering the people in charge about a certain thing and they already had said no and told him not to ask. So he began assaulting them by saying "LOL YOUR EGO IS BIG" and comments like that. It really ticked me off and when I told him to stop he kept going. So this ended up happening. If he doesn't want to fight he shouldn't go and purposely annoy others. He even admitted it several times.

Sorry about the mispelling of your name, I sometimes mix up certain letters in a rush. >_<

Well everybody makes mistakes... but if it doesn't stop soon, it'll get serious, then the topic will get locked, and I'll be sad. Not sure why, but I will.

So let's all kiss and make up........ tomorrow or something....

Well everybody makes mistakes... but if it doesn't stop soon, it'll get serious, then the topic will get locked, and I'll be sad. Not sure why, but I will.

So let's all kiss and make up........ tomorrow or something....

When RP learns what not to do.

I, always, do. But yeah, I honestly can't think of one single person I have spoken to more than three times on this website who has not brought up how stupid you are. Just think. ON A SITE YOU SPEND SO MUCH TIME ON.

Is he still banned from Serious Discussion?

I, always, do. But yeah, I honestly can't think of one single person I have spoken to more than three times on this website who has not brought up how stupid you are. Just think. ON A SITE YOU SPEND SO MUCH TIME ON.

That sucks :sob:

I would laugh if he was. I mean, I'm not, and all I ever do is make one line jokes. You have to be pretty close to actually fucking retarded to be banned from it I think.

Sadly, I didn't need stupidity to get banned, just an angry mod :facepalm:

wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowo

No smoke without fire. Plus I don't think you blaming a mod will get you anywhere, I mean, everyone agrees with the mod. Everyone that matters.

Why wouldn't you agree with a (former)moderator that hates the same person you do? :huh:

I didn't break the rules in there(not nearly as bad as everyone else), therefore, it was a bias ban.

Consider this: I was banned by a moderator with a grudge against me, in the middle of a one sided debate against about five other people(while not breaking any rules), and with Christians showing occasionally with spiritual input... The forum warped back some months and I was unbanned... therefore... I WIN.

Why wouldn't you agree with a (former)moderator that hates the same person you do? :huh:

I didn't break the rules in there(not nearly as bad as everyone else), therefore, it was a bias ban.

Consider this: I was banned by a moderator with a grudge against me, in the middle of a one sided debate against about five other people(while not breaking any rules), and with Christians showing occasionally with spiritual input... The forum warped back some months and I was unbanned... therefore... I WIN.

cool story bro

I don't hate you, I don't even recognize you as a person. I don't even need to consider your point, because I know you are stupid, I remember you ruining countless nice discussions with one short post. I can easily understand why a person with the ability to save an area of discussion from you did it. I would have too, and I'm sure there are many others.

I don't hate you, I don't even recognize you as a person. I don't even need to consider your point, because I know you are stupid, I remember you ruining countless nice discussions with one short post.

It's like he's talking about himself :awesome: