RIP TINO.

Nestling

Oh. :mellow:

You might be right, though I'd still like to know decisively.

...why do you care about that?

He got banned so long ago, the best you can do is check his post history, as there chances only very few people will remember

...why do you care about that?

Same reason I care about the reasons anyone else got banned: I'm curious. (The mod team should put the reasons in their member title all the time.....)

He got banned so long ago, the best you can do is check his post history, as there chances only very few people will remember

He didn't seem to do anything wrong. :mellow:

Same reason I care about the reasons anyone else got banned: I'm curious. (The mod team should put the reasons in their member title all the time.....)

He didn't seem to do anything wrong. :mellow:

Some things are better off not known, and how can you care for the reason of someone who disappeared like...1 year and a half before you arrived here?

Posts can get deleted, there is also PM.

tino_1190 was a Tino imitation. The account's name was derived from an alternate version of Tino's username, still seen in his MSN address, and its profile is probably a direct copy of what Tino's used to be, judging by some old posts.

There could be any number of explanations for why the account was made. My bet is that it was a troll or defamer who either got caught before he did anything bad publicly or had some offending posts deleted. If the account had been made for any reason I think it would have been deleted or let alone rather than banned.

Then clearly, knowing why would hurt.

Nope, he only asked me to stop because I was doing it too much, making it public would solve that problem.

tino_1190 was a Tino imitation. The account's name was derived from an alternate version of Tino's username, still seen in his MSN address, and its profile is probably a direct copy of what Tino's used to be, judging by some old posts.

There could be any number of explanations for why the account was made. My bet is that it was a troll or defamer who either got caught before he did anything bad publicly or had some offending posts deleted. If the account had been made for any reason I think it would have been deleted or let alone rather than banned.

Thank you very much! :)

It would be embarrassing if a mod got banned. That's what I thought when I saw the title.

Same here, then again, it's NESTLING who made this topic.