Second playthrough? o.O

Yangchen

I probably sound very dumb saying this, but...I've beating PoR once, and now I want to start a second playthrough on the same file, but somehow, I can't. I've played RD before this, and I assumed that starting a second playthrough in PoR would work the same as in RD: once you've finished your first playthrough, you click on 'New Game', and start a new game on the file you've used before. But for some reason, when I click 'New Game' on PoR, I can only choose between the tree files with no date on it.

I know my explanation is vague, but I hope someon can help me with this ^^"

Don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure what you're talking about is exclusive to RD. The GBA duo and PoR both just have you use extra save slots if you want another run through.

I believe that it isn't possible to do this on Path of Radiance.

Why did you want to do it anyway?

I read somewhere that on your second playthrough, certain characters carried a 'Band' with them: a Sword Band for Mia, a Priest Band for Rhys, etc. I guess I just misunderstood it ^^"

Thank you for helping me :3

That's true, but as long as you saved your first playthrough at "Epilogue" at one point, the next playthrough you start on any empty save will be considered your second playthrough, and so on.

That's true, but as long as you saved your first playthrough at "Epilogue" at one point, the next playthrough you start on any empty save will be considered your second playthrough, and so on.

Okay, then I'll just try that ^^

Thanks!