Woah

luigi bros

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why kill it?

Well... um... this is awkward. Didn't expect a mod to be asking me this... :facepalm:

I just don't like the idea that there seem to be a good number of people who post EXCLUSIVELY in that one topic, that's all. I'd like to see some more interaction between them and those of us who don't post there (for whatever reason).

Like I said, I don't have a reason that would justify its being closed, but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't like to see it happen...

Well... um... this is awkward. Didn't expect a mod to be asking me this... :facepalm:

I just don't like the idea that there seem to be a good number of people who post EXCLUSIVELY in that one topic, that's all. I'd like to see some more interaction between them and those of us who don't post there (for whatever reason).

Like I said, I don't have a reason that would justify its being closed, but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't like to see it happen...

Not really your call.

And I post plenty outside of it.

Also, topics. Serious business. :awesome:

Edited by NoNameAtAll

Not really your call.

And I post plenty outside of it.

Of course not. I never said that it was my decision.

I was just stating the reason I wanted it done. Not like it's going to happen, but if someone asks me what I think, I'm not going to lie about it.

Of course not. I never said that it was my decision.

I was just stating the reason I wanted it done. Not like it's going to happen, but if someone asks me what I think, I'm not going to lie about it.

Closing harmless topics.

Serious business. :awesome:

AHhaHaAHAHAHhaAHAHAHAHAHAAHhaAHAHaHahAHAAHAHAHaHahaAAHAHAHhAHAhaHAahAHAhAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *dies of laughter*