Woah

luigi bros

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed.

And guys, leave RP alone, he didn't do anything wrong.

Nobody would win anything from it, I can see quite few people leave SF after that would happen. And then? You'd be happy after that? Oh yes, I'd be one of those leaving.

AHAHAHHAHAajahahahahaahaAGHAHAHahAHahqhaAHHahAHaHaHahahahAHhahahaaaaaaaaa

Some of people in that thread definitely need to post somewhere. There's more to life than that thread, like, I don't know, the Fire Emblem Forums?

Some of people in that thread definitely need to post somewhere. There's more to life than that thread, like, I don't know, the Fire Emblem Forums?

Or the rest of FFtF? Or you know, maybe a thread for say, FE1, 2, 3, (I'd say 5 but there's enough overlap already), 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, or 11?

Of course, there's always that fantastical world called real life, but we are HERE because we don't have one of those...

We should attempt to bring down the FE4 Thread.

Like, military operations and shit like that.

Anyone who wishes to join the revolution should contact me via PM. Because any mod knows that if they shut down that thread...

They're doomed.

We should attempt to bring down the FE4 Thread.

Like, military operations and shit like that.

Anyone who wishes to join the revolution should contact me via PM. Because any mod knows that if they shut down that thread...

They're doomed.

If you're that devoted, just start the biggest, nastiest ****storm imaginable there, tick off every single one of them, and don't relent, show sympathy, or show any emotion. Given that, you'd be able to bring it down in a matter of a few hours, especially if you could post fast enough to spread the war to multiple forums.

Me, I honestly don't care enough about FE4 thread to help. But more power to you if you succeed.

Or the rest of FFtF? Or you know, maybe a thread for say, FE1, 2, 3, (I'd say 5 but there's enough overlap already), 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, or 11?

Most of them do post in FE3, 4 and 5 related threads. Question is, how often are those created in comparison to the others (take for example the "Best GBA" polls because most people here only play those) and they also do post in the current pairing threads by mousefire.

Edited by Speedwagon

Me, I honestly don't care enough about FE4 thread to help.

Yet you want it locked and banned from the webz. Go figure.

Yet you want it locked and banned from the webz. Go figure.

Well, I'd prefer it that way if I didn't have to DO anything to help bring that along. As a better FE player than I will ever be, I should think you'd know a lot more about opportunity cost than I do.

Me not doing anything + FE4 locked = positive utility for me.

Me having to start a flamewar/****storm + FE4 locked = net negative utility for me.

I'm just saying, the benefit that I'd get from going through all the trouble in return for getting it locked isn't worth the downside. Plus, with uncertain results and possible bannings/warnings/suspensions for me as well, I'd say that my decision is pretty obvious.

That makes no sense and any future attempts will fail like the previous.

Probably. But this isn't exactly a friendly site for people like me who've only played FE9-11, with all the GBA stuff and FE3 stuff and FE4/5 stuff.

Not like anyone (but me) really gives a rat's behind about Tellius anyway from the general tone and activity of the site. :( :( :( :( :(

Here's an idea. Try to make the thread talk about, I don't know, fe4?

FftF. Like, 90% of the NES/SNES Era threads are about FE4.

Try the other games then? >_>

Unfortunately, I can't, seeing as though FE7 and 8 are hard to find anywhere, and I neither import nor emulate. The fact that I can't read Japanese doesn't help in either case, either.