How much better would Mist be...

Eswandar

She'd certainly be better, almost like a Soren with worse bases but better speed. The problem is that she's still too fragile to be useful for more than potshotting. Take, for example,, this guy:

1x Warrior lvl 7 (Steel Axe)

HP 39, Atk 32, AS 20, Hit 126, Avo 53, DEF 15, RES 9, Crit 9, Ddg 13

This was the defensively weakest 3-P enemy I could find at first glance, 3HKO's, and is doubled IIRC. She could be pretty useful if raised, but she'd have typical mage problems early on (low speed, bad durability, etc.)

She'd certainly be better, almost like a Soren with worse bases but better speed. The problem is that she's still too fragile to be useful for more than potshotting. Take, for example,, this guy:

This was the defensively weakest 3-P enemy I could find at first glance, 3HKO's, and is doubled IIRC. She could be pretty useful if raised, but she'd have typical mage problems early on (low speed, bad durability, etc.)

Well, she certainly wouldn't be great on enemy phase or anything. Basically, the difference is that she'd now actually be able to kill stuff that has been weakened by other units without needing to have bronze weapons around to bring something down to like 3 hp. She'd OHKO lots of other units' leavings. At the very least, it would make it easier to level her enough that she stops getting doubled by everything.

That's one point from a 2HKO after WTA (assuming that applies) though, and is a 2HKO with transfers. That's not a lot worse than most other units, and she's got 1-2 range flexibility that most units won't get.

That's one point from a 2HKO after WTA (assuming that applies) though, and is a 2HKO with transfers. That's not a lot worse than most other units, and she's got 1-2 range flexibility that most units won't get.

I was actually assuming hard mode, but now that I think about it she would be a decent addition to the cleanup crew, on top of healing. Not bad at all.