Loan Unit Request Thread

I figured this belongs here because most serious campaign players don't use the Wi-Fi features.

Use this thread to make/fill requests for special any characters you/others want. Please only ask for characters you will use, not ones you think might be useful.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd venture a guess because he has some experiment hes concocting.

NOTE: I have attempted to use all four. midia is arena trainable as is because her base stats are decent, prolly easiest as a swordmaster and she might have a chance at reaching ski/spd cap. boah is a healer so hes easy to train, you can attempt sage but hes the pope for god sake. and the bald twins can easily be abused as mercs->heros.

that being said this play I killed them in order to get horace, only cuz i had never used him. I rapidly found out why. hes a general that cant reach 50 hp. :D hope that somewhat helped your endevor if thats in fact your reason for needing them.

Edited by XxWolfxX

They level up as whatever they were before applying the borrowed version. Then you can reclass the loaner to a cleric/sage and get physical stats even when gaining experience for healing.

Interesting note: the staff wexp carries over to the actual unit, but it never increases the rank on the loaner.

Edited by Meteor

I'd venture a guess because he has some experiment hes concocting.

NOTE: I have attempted to use all four. midia is arena trainable as is because her base stats are decent, prolly easiest as a swordmaster and she might have a chance at reaching ski/spd cap. boah is a healer so hes easy to train, you can attempt sage but hes the pope for god sake. and the bald twins can easily be abused as mercs->heros.

that being said this play I killed them in order to get horace, only cuz i had never used him. I rapidly found out why. hes a general that cant reach 50 hp. :D hope that somewhat helped your endevor if thats in fact your reason for needing them.

I arena trained all four of them as their base classes. Not too bad if you are careful.

I arena trained all four of them as their base classes. Not too bad if you are careful.

hmm, you trained two armor knights in the arena o_O. Then you ma dear deserve a medal for your patience. *puts a gold star on your jacket*

hmm, you trained two armor knights in the arena o_O. Then you ma dear deserve a medal for your patience. *puts a gold star on your jacket*

I've arena trained EVERYONE that was possible, excluded the gaiden chapters. My first play through...was a 20/20 or 30 run...no deaths, no reclassing. I have a file full of average stat fun.

The most awesome thing about putting the knights in the arena...is taking on the super hard pay rates and watching the fast swordmasters do 0 damage on a fully maxed out defense general...and then having them do beautiful counterattacks...)

I had 2 knights max defense and speed (these guys doubled too in the arena :lol:). I had 1 knight max defense only and the other one....maxed nothing, but was very close to max def 26 or 28.

IMHO the pegasus sisters has falcon knights were the easiest to arena train. + Shiida as a dracoknight.

Est/Catria?/Shiida maxed 3 stats (str, skill, speed)

Palla maxed 2 stats (str, skill) but had higher def/res than everyone else.

Edited by Hatari

I've arena trained EVERYONE that was possible, excluded the gaiden chapters. My first play through...was a 20/20 or 30 run...no deaths, no reclassing. I have a file full of average stat fun.

The most awesome thing about putting the knights in the arena...is taking on the super hard pay rates and watching the fast swordmasters do 0 damage on a fully maxed out defense general...and then having them do beautiful counterattacks...)

I had 2 knights max defense and speed (these guys doubled too in the arena :lol:). I had 1 knight max defense only and the other one....maxed nothing, but was very close to max def 26 or 28.

IMHO the pegasus sisters has falcon knights were the easiest to arena train. + Shiida as a dracoknight.

Est/Catria?/Shiida maxed 3 stats (str, skill, speed)

Palla maxed 2 stats (str, skill) but had higher def/res than everyone else.

just damn girl, *hands you a box of gold stars*

we should have an average stat battle sometime :)

just damn girl, *hands you a box of gold stars*

we should have an average stat battle sometime :)

...heh, i already told you this, when you asked about if it was possible to level tiki to level 30 (and nagi, but since i didn't recruit her...).

//shrug. I don't have very many forges...and I use a team of the sisters + shiida and merric. I'm working on a clock abused team, and failing...so I might just do another average playthrough with Arena and forges.

BTW, meteor and sylvan know what they are talking about. Meteor has been helping me with SD for a long time.

...heh, i already told you this, when you asked about if it was possible to level tiki to level 30 (and nagi, but since i didn't recruit her...).

//shrug. I don't have very many forges...and I use a team of the sisters + shiida and merric. I'm working on a clock abused team, and failing...so I might just do another average playthrough with Arena and forges.

BTW, meteor and sylvan know what they are talking about. Meteor has been helping me with SD for a long time.

Forging kind of ruins the fun sometimes (i do it to but just saying), imo, theres something to be said for just using characters you like for fun and relying on strategy rather then who can OHKO who first ya know?

Can't say much for sylvan but I know meteor is cool shit. :]

lol our teams pretty much identical in characters except you use merric, and I use Linde just cuz shes cuter :]

imo clock-abusing kind of makes it unfair, its no real different then using an action replay imo, but note it doesn't bother me if you do it i just don't feel the need to max ALL the stats it kinda defeats the purpose.

edit: I think a lightbulb just exploded in my head. do you mean you actually trained bantu and rikard to level 30?

Edited by XxWolfxX

imo clock-abusing kind of makes it unfair, its no real different then using an action replay imo, but note it doesn't bother me if you do it i just don't feel the need to max ALL the stats it kinda defeats the purpose.

It's wayyyyyyyyyyyyy different. With clock abuse you have to level them up, and abuse the clock to get the stats you want and if you mess up you have to restart. While with an action replay you just feed statboosters and then you've got a capped level 1 Jeigan.

It's wayyyyyyyyyyyyy different. With clock abuse you have to level them up, and abuse the clock to get the stats you want and if you mess up you have to restart. While with an action replay you just feed statboosters and then you've got a capped level 1 Jeigan.

Though any hacker with a straight mind wouldn't do that with a Level 1 Jeigen. >_>

Unfortunately I've seen a level 1 Jeigen with maxed stats. I facepalmed.

yup and the results are exactly the same, either way your cheating the system and making your team flawless which was never meant to be possible. Sorry Bk but they both result in the same thing, making a team thats generally no fun to play against. (again im not saying i mind, im just stating my general opinion on the matter)

edit: @Astra: you are my new hero lolol *hands you a box of cookies*

Edited by XxWolfxX

edit: I think a lightbulb just exploded in my head. do you mean you actually trained bantu and rikard to level 30?

Yes. Thieves are amazing EASY to arena train. (They fight other thieves [most of the time] and you get that very pretty exp. bonus, hell, I even trained Xane by making him copy Julian who maxed spd and str).

I meant everyone, including the thieves, basticallians, dragons, etc. Any and all you can recruit without going to the Gaiden Chapters.

Boss Abuse, Enemy Abuse, Arena Abuse.

Bantu was leveled the most on Minerva's Brother after I forced him to break his weapon by fighting some other random person. (Note: Get starlight after this, otherwise you WILL break your dragonstone you need that one orb, I had to restart the level because of this). Tiki was also leveled massively here, except she got too strong and ended up killing him...

Edited by Hatari

Yes. Thieves are amazing EASY to arena train. (They fight other thieves [most of the time] and you get that very pretty exp. bonus, hell, I even trained Xane by making him copy Julian who maxed spd and str).

I meant everyone, including the thieves, basticallians, dragons, etc. Any and all you can recruit without going to the Gaiden Chapters.

Boss Abuse, Enemy Abuse, Arena Abuse.

Bantu was leveled the most on Minerva's Brother after I forced him to break his weapon by fighting some other random person. (Note: Get starlight after this, otherwise you WILL break your dragonstone you need that one orb, I had to restart the level because of this). Tiki was also leveled massively here, except she got too strong and ended up killing him...

the only reason i have to the bantu thing is i didnt think it possible for bantu to even even damage michalis unless you use e-drops on him.

And ya i do the same with tiki i have her commondere a fort have her eat the entire army they barely hurt her, and i have lena on psysic standby. Tiki (with the sphere mind you) gained like 18 levels on that map alone len omnomed Micalis.

Another character im skeptical about is Elice, without 24x its pretty much impossible to get to 20/20 with her. since 24 is the #1 map for topping off tiki elise can heal tiki.

And to get and tiki and nagi to lvl 30 you get tiki to level 25 then plop her next to the boss with falcion and unequip dstone. after like some turns will fall lol and you revive her with aum in 24x and the falchion is convoy then finish tiki, and promote elice she should reach 20/20 by endgame :)

Edited by XxWolfxX

• 2 months later...

i already got one. thanks for the offer though. =]

i would have been just fine with the one you had. i was just looking for an Est that i can put in the Arena for easy exp.

Est can hold her own in the arena. I didn't use loan units at all, and the falconknights were some of the easiest for me to arena.

(I'm on normal mode too...)

Anyway, good good ^_^. goodluck with that.

Edited by Whisper