~~ CRASHGORDON94'S INTERNET BROWSER TIER LIST ~~

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saying "that's not fact! that's just your opinion" to something you're too dumb to realize is fact is dumb

No, that's just obnoxious, I mean, you can have your opinion, but you can't pass it off as fact, that's just stupid.

You don't argue that something isn't a fact or the otherwise of what's generally agreed with your opinion and nothing to back it up. THAT is obnoxious.

But I'm passing off fact as fact, not opinion as fact.

No, you're not.

"Most people like Firefox better than IE" would be the factual version.

You don't argue that something isn't a fact or the otherwise of what's generally agreed with your opinion and nothing to back it up. THAT is obnoxious.

No, because it's NOT a fact by definition.

No, because it's NOT a fact by definition.

Perhaps. But uh...

There's also that.

Hey Crash, why is everything on your list placed where it is? Because I have only seen opinions thus far, or are false facts.

No, it's an opinion, like almost everything else ITT.

What, so this isn't even supposed to be an objective list? Then this is frankly one of the most useless topics up to date : o

Whether or not something's better than another thing is not an opinion. For example, would you even attempt to argue a football team that won 20-0 is worse than your preferred team that lost that match?

Edited by Hikarusa

There's also that.

Nope, being generally upon doesn't make it a fact, just a commonly shared opinion.

Hey Crash, why is everything on your list placed where it is? Because I have only seen opinions thus far, or are false facts.

Opinions, there have been opinion-based tier lists before too.

Nope, being generally upon doesn't make it a fact, just a commonly shared opinion.

I don't recall saying it did. I do however recall suggestion that you don't argue against such with your opinion and nothing to back it up because that is obnoxious and the more obnoxious you are, the more people will be on your case.

Anyway, I'm closing this because it's turning into a repetitive shitfest where Crash is yet again the target of being called dumb. Feel free to open it if you disagree, Tino.

Edited by Speedwagon