Archer/Sniper/Hunter/Horseman PT

Who should I use for this PT? It will most likely be NM because Hyman is a bitch early game is hell for me. I think people like Barst, Cain, and Abel are givens, maybe Caeda too for nice speed. Who else?

Any1 would be fine for Normal mode.

Thats not the point. Who will be best?

Consider if I do decide to do H5(or more likely something like H3 or H4)

Edited by Core

Well, you could always use Sedgar and Wolf. Cord / Draug / Hardin are pretty good choices as well.

Snipers are worthless they only wiegh you down

Horsemen are okay.

Snipers in FE11 weighing me down? Lol. Snipers easliy have the best promotion gains in the game. On top of that, they have great caps, automatic good weap level. Longbow usage. Heck, Sniper is the only feasible way for some people to contribute(Cleric->Sniper), but thats not really relevant here. Archers are another story, in general archers suck in this game. They have terrible bases, which is why promoting into sniper is so good for them.

Edited by Core

So your gonna use Gordin?

Gordin, the CHARACTER, sucks.

Sniper, the CLASS, is awesome in H5.

By his mention of Cain, Abel and Barst he's obviously not talking about using those who start out as Hunter/Horseman and Archer/Sniper.

Swordmasters also take counterattacks in H5 and blahblahblah.

If this is NM almost anyone is a good choice here. I'd stick to the two Cavs / Hardin if you want Archers. Shiida also works. Hunters you have quite a variety of, so just pick and choose.

I'd say don't have anyone as archers, but have people do Sniper because Archer fails, Sniper rocks. Hunter is pretty great, Horseman is only good if you want WiFi, since there are better options (General, Warrior, Berserker). Good if you want horses tough.

Snipers are worthless they only wiegh you down

Horsemen are okay.

Snipers have some of the best bases of all promoted classes. Horsemen, however, have terrible bases compared to their unpromoted counterpart.

Edited by Halluci_Nation