Quiz Game!

Anacybele

Okay, I thought of this neat idea last weekend and thought it'd make a fun game. It's a quiz game. No, not like the kind where someone asks a question and then the person who gets it right goes next, etc. My idea works like this.

A person posts a little quiz made up of up to 15 questions, but no less than 5 questions. It's just little quizzes. The questions all have to be about the same topic. Like "find out how much you know about this topic with this quiz!" kind of thing. The topic can be anything really, as long as it's appropriate.

Then, when someone answers every question on that quiz right, they can then post a quiz of their own. Anyone can answer any quiz they want as long as they get all questions of that particular quiz right. The people answering questions will PM their answers to the quiz maker and the quiz maker will post whether or not the answerer has gotten every question right. This way, no one else sees the answers before attempting to figure them out themselves. xP

So, my quiz will be the first one. ;D

How much do you know about Ike? Find out in this Ike quiz! :D

1. What is the best way to impress Ike?

2. How can you tell when Ike is tired?

3. Why does Ike where a cape?

4. What are probably Ike's favorite foods?

5. Who does Ike work out with?

6. Where was Ike born?

7. Who does Ike consider to be his final teacher?

8. What did Ike replace his old blue tunic with in Radiant Dawn?

9. How can we tell Ike doesn't care much for his appearance?

10. What did young Ike give to Soren when he found him dying many years prior to Path of Radiance?

11. What part of Ike's outfit was the only part to completely change color after his promotion in Radiant Dawn?

12. Name every one of a kind weapon Ike could use in both Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn.

That is all, and good luck. :3

EDIT: Nevermind, screw this. People are only harassing me by giving me joke answers.

EDIT2: Also, I may as well give the real answers to my questions since I'm screwing this.

1. Cook him up a delicious spicy meat dish.

2. His left eye twitches.

3. He sometimes uses it like a blanket, as he hinted near the beginning of PoR.

4. Steaks and ribs.

5. Boyd. Boyd actually hinted at it, rather than Ike.

6. Gallia.

7. Zelgius.

8. Blue armor.

9. Rips on his clothes, messy hair, tattered headband and cape, etc.

10. His lunch, or more specifically, a sandwich.

11. The headband. It is red instead of green.

12. Regal Sword, Ragnell, Ettard, Alondite, Urvan, Vague Katti.

Edited by Eternal Bond

I knew most of those. But you got your own last question wrong. Ettard is not unique: there are two in the game, and Greil is seen wielding what might be a third one in his image at the end of FE10.

Boyd is definitely not his only training partner. At one point Gatrie gets beat up in training in a support conversation with Gatrie trying to impress Astrid I believe. As Kinata said Ettard is not one of a kind. The food answer seems to be fabricated from imagination rather than truth as far as I'm aware. Can you source all of this information?

I knew most of those. But you got your own last question wrong. Ettard is not unique: there are two in the game, and Greil is seen wielding what might be a third one in his image at the end of FE10.

Actually, people think the one Greil has is the same one Ike uses. And I did hear about a second one being obtainable in the game, but I never found it, despite being all over the game several times, so I thought it was just rumor. :/

And by working out, I meant muscle-building. Boyd uses working out with Ike as an excuse in PoR, plus he and Ike are the only Greil Mercenaries in RD to have clearly built up their muscles. xP

Edited by Eternal Bond

I see. Sorry for misunderstanding. xP

The food answer seems to be fabricated from imagination rather than truth as far as I'm aware. Can you source all of this information?

It's hinted several times in both PoR and RD that Ike loves to eat. Soren said the best way to impress Ike is to give him a spicy meat dish. Ike also say he's interested in Phoenicis's food and would take extra helpings of meat. In RD, Titania, Lethe, and Oscar tease Ike's eating habits and say he'd especially devour the steaks and ribs. :P

Edited by Eternal Bond

Steak and ribs aren't normally spicy as far as I'm aware. Also, the impressing Ike question has questionable legality.

No, It's specifically mentioned in the base conversation where you get the Hammerne staff. Aimee asks Soren how to impress Ike and Soren responds that she should make some sort of spicy meat dish.