-sets forest on fire-

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not trolling though.

Give me one good reason why you would deliberately go out of your way to mess with me if you aren't being a troll. I really just don't want to be the butt monkey any more.

Stupid Roxas, why did he have to leave like that? Now my time here is so much worse since now everyone picks on me instead.

Someone's feeling extra sensitive today. I'm sure Nightmare was just playing around.

I know. But I've really not being feeling so great the last couple of days and really just want to be here without anyone teasing me. I'm guessing that's too much to ask, though... :(

I know. But I've really not being feeling so great the last couple of days and really just want to be here without anyone teasing me. I'm guessing that's too much to ask, though... :(

TBQH, The internet isn't the best place to be if you're feeling moody or depressed. Not everyone online is a nice guy who'll respect you. It's the GIFT effect. Though this place is better than most.

My advice is to go watch funny Youtube clips or something. Watching a kitty play the piano always puts a smile on my face. :D

TBQH, The internet isn't the best place to be if you're feeling moody or depressed. Not everyone online is a nice guy who'll respect you. It's the GIFT effect. Though this place is better than most.

My advice is to go watch funny Youtube clips or something. Watching a kitty play the piano always puts a smile on my face. :D

Yeah, anonymity + mildly annoying person = complete monster. Do a search of deindividuation in a social psychology journal. Although it's less moody and depressed and more along the lines of I've got a headache and midterms and I don't want to put up with it.

Yeah, anonymity + mildly annoying person = complete monster. Do a search of deindividuation in a social psychology journal. Although it's less moody and depressed and more along the lines of I've got a headache and midterms and I don't want to put up with it.

Oh. Well, in that you're not alone. Hell I've got midterm worries myself (one of them being psychology as a matter of fact).

Well I hope you feel better soon.

Now to go watch piano-playing kitties. :P

Give me one good reason why you would deliberately go out of your way to mess with me if you aren't being a troll. I really just don't want to be the butt monkey any more.

Stupid Roxas, why did he have to leave like that? Now my time here is so much worse since now everyone picks on me instead.

Olololol @ Nightmarre the troll

Roxas wasn't even below you, ha! He just overreacted.

good lord i'm such a failure i'm about to get owned by two midterms but am too screwed up to be able to pay attention to anything

You should really try to relax and not get too worked up over school, it helps set your mind straight!

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAAAAAAAAEEEEEEGGGGGGGGG

Edited by Joey

When I chose my university I expected a drop from the "good" tier to the "average" tier. Instead I've found myself on the "pitiable/mockable" tier. There are so many utterly brilliant people here, I feel like such an idiot. I don't even know how I got in.

When I chose my university I expected a drop from the "good" tier to the "average" tier. Instead I've found myself on the "pitiable/mockable" tier. There are so many utterly brilliant people here, I feel like such an idiot. I don't even know how I got in.

What university is this?

Why did you think there was a "Heron" member group?

I have no idea, never played FE9 or 10. Good graphics are for children and flamers. Give me ASCII any day!

Try drinking less. ;)

Try drinking less. ;)

I don't think you can drink negative amounts.

Alternately: Are you denying me my tea?

Lol. ...The realization that I'm going home tomorrow has lifted a little of the hopelessness. Also getting a little sleep. Wish I had time for more of it.

I don't think you can drink negative amounts.

You're a college freshman and you don't drink? No wonder you're feeling down!

Loosen up a bit, hang out with people, go to some parties. Even your academics will probably get along better if you're not sitting alone and moping on Friday nights.

I hang out with people who rarely drink. We go on adventures and don't afraid of anything.

...Not that there are steam tunnels or roofs here or anything. Definitely not. And if there were, we would be the last to know...

Well, I just bombed that linguistics exam. Sigh. On to the math...

You're a college freshman and you don't drink? No wonder you're feeling down!

Loosen up a bit, hang out with people, go to some parties. Even your academics will probably get along better if you're not sitting alone and moping on Friday nights.

Are you SURE that this comment wasn't intended for me, Sir Hero?

Oh, and back from the world's EASIEST statistics exam. I think my AP stat tests in high school were harder.

Are you SURE that this comment wasn't intended for me, Sir Hero?

Does it apply, Sir Ratatosk?

Edited by Hero