Navarre and his Orb Shard

Rewjeo

Well, finally found a code that allowed me to enter the sagittarius orb into Marths inventory, did it when I was chapter 14. I had a lot of issues prior to the code working including some pretty funky glitches where I had 100 of every item, the game freezing and random items and weapons appearing in random places or when I tried to change an item from one character it would become something different in the second characters inventory. Oddly enough the orb did not appear in my inventory at first and I thought the code was not working and finally just decided to forge on. Upon talking to the guy in the middle tower he said congrats on getting all 12 orbs and gave me the light and star orbs (what?).... Any way when I checked my inventory the next chapter the sag orb was there where it hadn't been before when I checked in 15. Just turned off the cheat and beat the game today. Part 2 of the final chapter is tough. 

Hardest chapters 

Chapter 3

Chapter 21, part 2

Chapter 5

I think it was maybe chapter 15

Chapter 12 a little. Same with 2. 

Otherwise an easy game. 

Edited by Travelman33