Question for Female Playthough

Saving the first two, because it is very unlikely that you will retrieve the endgame one since Bryce is by Ashnard and that he will move whether you approach him or not.

So? Surround Ashnard with units that can take a shot from him and you'll be fine (use Mist/Elincia with recover staff if necessary since they can move in, heal a unit to full hp, then canto out of Ash's range). Kill Bryce with anyone and have Ena take the wing. If you aren't trying to keep a low turncount there aren't any problems. I don't see why Bryce would be a problem. You can rout the entire map before damaging Ashnard if you really really want to.

Besides, I thought I remembered Bryce's wishblade range being at least one more than Ash's. I could be mistaken on that, though. If I'm right, though, then Bryce can be drawn without worry. Or maybe he doesn't move? Whatever, Ash is easy to surround.

I'm pretty sure Berserk Ashnard has 28 spd.

That's what I get for not checking. I thought someone earlier here said 30. Anyway, Ena can do it pretty easily then.

And I still hate his blessed armor. Mist (w/ hp or def abused to the point she can take a shot) could have ripped Ashnard appart with a Sonic Sword. I think 4HKO or something like that. 26 magic, +4 mt from supports (A Boyd or Mordy, B someone else), 20 mt weapon. Berserk Ash has 30 res and 80 hp. If she is given Resolve she can probably one round him. Attack (20 damage), get hit, resolve doubles (40 damage), heal Mist, Reyson vigor (though not on female only), attack (60 damage), get hit, resolve doubles (80 damage = dead, thanks for coming out, Ash, you just got killed by Ike's little sister). Only trouble is that she needs to get hit twice and not dodge anything.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I still hate his blessed armor. Mist (w/ hp or def abused to the point she can take a shot) could have ripped Ashnard appart with a Sonic Sword. I think 4HKO or something like that. 26 magic, +4 mt from supports (A Boyd or Mordy, B someone else), 20 mt weapon. Berserk Ash has 30 res and 80 hp. If she is given Resolve she can probably one round him. Attack (20 damage), get hit, resolve doubles (40 damage), heal Mist, Reyson vigor (though not on female only), attack (60 damage), get hit, resolve doubles (80 damage = dead, thanks for coming out, Ash, you just got killed by Ike's little sister). Only trouble is that she needs to get hit twice and not dodge anything.

Well, she is Greil's daughter so it's better than someone like Nephenee pulling that stunt. Right?

Ashnard has pretty decent hit. Haven't done the math for it but it's somewhere in the high 70's against a maxed out Spd Ike with pretty high luck. I'll have to do the math, though.

That Ena is 100% Legit made on a Gamecube and the taken the picture with a camera.

And yes she CAN double Ashnard no problemo. Ofc she needs to be transformed normally to do so. (I did rush Bryce for the Speedwing)

This left me with almost no boosters for my other units.

EDIT: It is on HM. I practically play nothing else then HM on any Fire Emblem.

EDIT 2: This PT is my faforite for transfering since it has so many Epic transfers for the girls.

(Mist capped everything, Ilyana got Mag, Skl, Spd and Res. Callil got the same. Jill got Str, Skl, Spd and Def.)

Edited by Silith