Mafia Round 2 Postgame Discussion

General Spoon

I honestly thought it was Emerald, too. Don't get me wrong, I was suspicious of Proto, too, but Emerald seemed more likely.

Edit: Am I a derp?

Edited by Ninji

IMPORTANT CLUES

So the town just fed him to the tigers instead.

THIS REFERS TO I EAT TABLES

In the early morning before sunrise, a struggle is heard at Hikarusa's house. Upon entering, the villagers find Hikarusa lying dead on his pool table, with his neck snapped. In the crackling firelight, it can be seen that a bite has been taken out of the pool table. Upon closer inspection, one of Hikarusa's shoulders is popped out of its socket.

THIS REFERS TO CAP'N CRUNCH

In the middle of the night, many people were woken up by the sounds of a titanic struggle. It seems that CATS and an assailant were having a fight to the death. Witnesses reported that the assailant used a shield to block attacks, and stole CATS's powers after he defeated him! The assailant then shoved CATS into an iron maiden and left a note that read "This man was a hero."

THIS REFERS TO PROTO

Oh, yeah, we killed the Doc on N1 and the Vig on D2. It just couldn't have been any better than this. I'm surprised I managed to pull this off, seeing how I was always the first one to post near the endgame, suggesting that General Spoon was waiting on my Night Action.

And wow, I didn't seriously think that those were actually clues. Now that I think of it, it seems pretty obvious that I was the one who killed CATS.

gg

Damn. Sorry Nightmare. And everyone else. I was getting really suspicious of you towards the end there Proto, but I was just a sliver more doubtful of Emerald's innocence.

Aww :(. Good attempt guys. I had a slight suspicion about Proto, but less than Messy Mike and Emerald. Well played guys, well played.

Also now you can see why I didn't want to die at the start :P. I don't know if it would have made a difference though, I doubt I would have killed Proto at any point.

I knew that you had some ability or another since you asked whether you're allowed to roleclaim when you knew you were gonna get lynched. I didn't mention it that time, because I didn't have a particular need to let the Townies notice that.

*Appears*

evil evil proto. :LyonEvil: there is an evil face you :P.

Sorry for leaving in the middle of the game...and I hope you had fun Messy Mike, thanks for taking my place :).

Lucky for me, Balcerzak, who I told I was town, believed me and my leaving didn't get Mike lynched right off. (Proto knew as well, but haha, he apparently already knew I was town since I wasn't mafia).

Congrats to the General, who found some new ways to kill people...instead of lynching. It was fun to read the death scenes.

Bye now ~Hatari.

*Leaves again*

Edited by Hatari

Proto came up with a brilliant idea to make himself innocent. He basically tried to get me out from the getgo. Genius, right?

I did kinda let myself get lynched, though. The clue for me was kinda brilliant and even though I noticed it, I tried to steer it in a different direction (Tables struggled).

Edited by Cap'n Crunch

It's a shame I was killed before getting the chance to exonerate the person that was lynched shortly afterwards, on the suspicion that he voted for me, he must be mafia. Ah well.

Did you know I was the investigator before you killed me and if so, before Reinfleche's hint? Or was I just targeted for being too forward? If the latter, I may have to tone things down in the next game.

Edited by Balcerzak

Proto,eh?Well,good game guys.So tell me,Proto,did you see me as a threat or something,or was it just random townies at that point?

I think it was all just randomly decided that time.

Proto came up with a brilliant idea to make himself innocent. He basically tried to get me out from the getgo. Genius, right?

I did kinda let myself get lynched, though. The clue for me was kinda brilliant and even though I noticed it, I tried to steer it in a different direction (Tables struggled).

MY idea??? You're the one who accused me back. It was your plan all along. It was a brilliant idea nonetheless, and I think that was the main reason I managed to survive till the end.

It's a shame I was killed before getting the chance to exonerate the person that was lynched shortly afterwards, on the suspicion that he voted for me, he must be mafia. Ah well.

Did you know I was the investigator before you killed me and if so, before Reinfleche's hint? Or was I just targeted for being too forward? If the latter, I may have to tone things down in the next game.

Well, I didn't know and if the other scumbuddies figured it out, they didn't tell me. I only found out after messy mike declared that you were the Cop.