Battle of the Populars: Round II

Raven

32 members have voted

1. 1. Your favourite of these two titanic machines

• [IMG]http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/5001/megazord.png[/IMG] Megazord
    • [IMG]http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/4715/optimusprime.png[/IMG] Optimus Prime

I loved Power Rangers back in the day, but only because of the Megazord. It's probably 3 or 4 times bigger than Optimus, but in the end didn't work without the Rangers inside it. It was also somehow summoned and fucked about with by Bulk and Skull if I remember rightly... Fail.

Those of you who didn't vote for Megazord are either too young or have no idea how cool the original Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers really were. It's a shame.

Those of you who didn't vote for Megazord are either too young or have no idea how cool the original Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers really were. It's a shame.

I grew up on the original power rangers. Otherwise I'd have no idea who the hell Tommy was. Green flute blowing dragonzord summoning bastard. Just kidding, he's alright :D

Of course, being the complete idol loving nut that I am, my favorite ranger was the yellow one. Bet she was a tiger out of the zord too :awesome:

Things started to suck right after the second remake of the series. Remember when the new red ranger got a giant flying asian dragon zord to use? That was weird :unsure:

I grew up on the original power rangers. Otherwise I'd have no idea who the hell Tommy was. Green flute blowing dragonzord summoning bastard. Just kidding, he's alright :D

Of course, being the complete idol loving nut that I am, my favorite ranger was the yellow one. Bet she was a tiger out of the zord too :awesome:

Things started to suck right after the second remake of the series. Remember when the new red ranger got a giant flying asian dragon zord to use? That was weird :unsure:

I had the toy of that, so yeah I remember that. I had the Shogun Megazord toy too, that was pretty epic. And the giant white bird thing that could attach itself to it.

Nothing compares to the original Power Rangers though. Tommy, Jason, Billy, Kimberly, Tanya, and the crew. The series could never top that, and entered a downward spiral until it became unbearably mediocre after the "Power Rangers in Space" line.